Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    First guess has to be Singlefarmpayment again then....
    Nope. I'll dm you.

Quote Originally Posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
    Nope. I'll dm you.
    Happy for you to share !

Barney Dwan in the Ultima. 33/1 with Hills which is tempting me. He has good festival form. He's only rated 143 at the moment so that mark could easily be blown early in the season, especially if he lines up in the Hennessy.

Anyone hear any updates on Robin Roes rehab? He would be a potential Coral Cup type for me if showing some of his old zest!

Edited with August added

Edited with September added

Quote Originally Posted by SeanRock View Post
    Anyone hear any updates on Robin Roes rehab? He would be a potential Coral Cup type for me if showing some of his old zest!
    Probably old news now, but he’s with Olly Murphy.

Quote Originally Posted by SeanRock View Post
    Robin Roe
    Verdict: Another who has joined me from Dan Skelton and it is well documented that he's been hard to train since picking up an injury for his former connections. On his last start, he fell in the Grade 1 'Challow Hurdle' at Newbury when going well so he's obviously a very smart horse. Certainly not an easy horse to train though but we'll look at starting him off in a hurdle race in late autumn. If I'm able to get him back on the track then he has the world at his feet.

Quote Originally Posted by cpfcpatriot View Post
    Probably old news now, but he’s with Olly Murphy.
    Quote Originally Posted by mayo View Post
    Robin Roe
    Verdict: Another who has joined me from Dan Skelton and it is well documented that he's been hard to train since picking up an injury for his former connections. On his last start, he fell in the Grade 1 'Challow Hurdle' at Newbury when going well so he's obviously a very smart horse. Certainly not an easy horse to train though but we'll look at starting him off in a hurdle race in late autumn. If I'm able to get him back on the track then he has the world at his feet.
    Cheers lads couldn't find any info on him myself, will wait & see if Olly can get him back on the track first after reading that!