Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    So Penhill regains his crown,
    Buveur D'air the 2x CH winner is 3/1 and collects his 3rd
    Altior 6/4 becomes a back to back Champion Chaser before stepping up in trip in the Melling in 2019
    and Presenting Percy 6/1 lands an a remarkable Gold Cup win

If only it was that simple
    Faugheen actually wins the Stayers as Matt Chapman leads the tributes across the racing world whilst sobbing in happiness into his microphone.

And Might Bite finally gets better ground and wins the Gold Cup by 8 lengths.

Altior wins the Champion on the snaff whilst Buveur D’Air wins due to Samcros switch to the ‘proper obstacles’ according to Michael O’Leary.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    So Penhill regains his crown,
    Buveur D'air the 2x CH winner is 3/1 and collects his 3rd
    Altior 6/4 becomes a back to back Champion Chaser before stepping up in trip in the Melling in 2019
    and Presenting Percy 6/1 lands an a remarkable Gold Cup win

If only it was that simple
    Sounds Perfectly Plausible to me Kev !. , Add laurina for the Mares hurdle and I've already got a winning ticket .

Min is 16/1 for CC

Is that not outrageous e/w shout??

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane fly View Post
    Min is 16/1 for CC

We won't know until the autumn (no make that the spring) but I'd say he's definitely one for the any race market rather than the CC. I'd have thought that the Ryanair might be his race.

Min is 16/1 for CC

It does appear a big price but I can't see how he'd ever finish ahead of Footpad and Altior.

Quote Originally Posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
    It does appear a big price but I can't see how he'd ever finish ahead of Footpad and Altior.
    I agree with that

There’s no way in a million years Min would beat Altior that’s for sure. Even with Altiors interrupted season before the CC this year and then hitting the flat spot during the race, he still beat Min.

So I couldn’t have Min in one of these yankees personally.

Min is 16/1 for CC

I personally don't think we can say that, with the target being unknown. They'd have to be tempted to try him up in trip again, as you can't say stamina beat him against Politologue at Aintree. I personally think that run is a pretty fair reflection of his ability. I'd fancy Douvan and Footpad to beat Min at 2m or 2.5m anyway so I think he's more likely to pick up pots through the season than be a headliner for Mullins and Walsh at the festival.
    For me he's a two-miler that'll be good enough to win some races over further, but I don't think they'll be at Cheltenham

Min is 16/1 for CC

My issue with Min is I’m not sure he is Willie’s best shot at any race.

Footpad and Douvan are better than him in the QMCC and Ryanair.

I’d love to see them stick him back over hurdles but they have Melon or Laurina for the CH.

Stick him in the County Hurdle off 158 like they did with Arctic Fire!

Checking back to last season, the first Mullins stable tour on atr was mid October, ie about 10 weeks after the winter horses had come back in from their holidays.
    There will be no real plans made until all the horses have shown something on the gallops but I have the feeling that the horses that have been there before and failed will have their season determined by the form shown by last season's novices. Willie tends to go with the belief that most horses are reasonably flexible as far as race distance is concerned and this far out he seems to have multiple options.

CC - Footpad, Cadmium, Min, Douvan, UDS, Great Field

Ryanair - Footpad, Cadmium, Min, Douvan, UDS, Benie Des Dieux, Invitation Only, Kemboy, Al Boum Photo

Gold Cup - Footpad, Douvan, Bellshill, Al Boum Photo, Killultagh Vic, Benie Des Dieux, Kemboy, Total Recall, Invitation Only

Now the world cup's finished , Back to business , I'll suggest Black Op for the J.L.T chs @ 10-1 , also listed in the R.S.A chs at 16-1 .
    Personally I think he'll go J.l.t , but for the Yankee don't mind either. ??.