Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Annie Power sold to Coolmore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annie Power sold to Coolmore

Annie Power has been sold to Coolmore and is in foal to Galileo

Maybe this is my naivety about breeding but why an earth would you take one of the best jump mates and try and use her for the flat?

Ricci supposedly gets a share in her first foal as part of the price, but I don’t see him trying to go to the flat any time soon.

Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
    Annie Power has been sold to Coolmore and is in foal to Galileo

Maybe this is my naivety about breeding but why an earth would you take one of the best jump mates and try and use her for the flat?

Ricci supposedly gets a share in her first foal as part of the price, but I don’t see him trying to go to the flat any time soon.
    Staying races on the flat are worth a fortune these days so that's what they'll be looking at imo

Comment

I know very little about breeding but I was told a while back that they are often experimenting and trying to introduce new blood lines.
      I think Godolphin bought one at the sales earlier this year for over a million to do just that...

Comment

Working...
      X