Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    892

    June Festival Yankee ,

    O.k , New month , new Yankee . . my suggestion is Anibale Fly for the gold cup , Been there done that ,
    40-1 with Corals . , what's not to Like ??.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,112
    Quote Originally Posted by BigChaang View Post
    O.k , New month , new Yankee . . my suggestion is Anibale Fly for the gold cup , Been there done that ,
    40-1 with Corals . , what's not to Like ??.
    I like that price

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    537
    Always wary of any horse that’s been in the National the year before

    However 40/1 is a good price

    Is anyone allowing any race bets in multiples?

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    687
    As you know, I think that this is a madcap exploit because we don't know targets and who knows which horses will stay fit. However, if you must have a bet on a horse that will still be the same price in 3 months time, I'd suggest that 25/1 Delta Work in the NH Chase is not unreasonable. Course form and likely to be vying with (the inferior) Blow By Blow for the staying races.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Coulsdon
    Posts
    158
    I like both the horses proposed above and if we are looking at larger prices for an each way bet, I’d like to throw either Slate House or Paloma Blue at the Arkle with a slight preference for the latter.

    Usual Festival ground and a master trainer of chasers make 16s look very interesting with an average crop of 2 mile hurdlers stepping up from the novice division to fences.

  6. #6
    I’m thinking we make this yankee an each way bet? With the two early names thrown out being huge prices, it seems a sensible idea to go for some each way value.

    Perhaps this is the month I can talk you all into Monalee for the Ryanair at 25s if it’s each way as well.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    892
    Quote Originally Posted by Middle_Of_March View Post
    I’m thinking we make this yankee an each way bet? With the two early names thrown out being huge prices, it seems a sensible idea to go for some each way value.

    Perhaps this is the month I can talk you all into Monalee for the Ryanair at 25s if it’s each way as well.
    I'd be happy with that M.o.M.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    892
    Quote Originally Posted by cpfcpatriot View Post
    I like both the horses proposed above and if we are looking at larger prices for an each way bet, I’d like to throw either Slate House or Paloma Blue at the Arkle with a slight preference for the latter.

    Usual Festival ground and a master trainer of chasers make 16s look very interesting with an average crop of 2 mile hurdlers stepping up from the novice division to fences.
    Got these two on my radar too cpfcpatriot , slate house was posted on p.power at 33-1 , but not seen it recently,
    P.blue 25-1 W.hill, again not seen it recently.

  9. #9
    Names mentioned so far for an each way yankee this month:
    Annibale Fly - GC 40/1
    Delta Work - NH Chase 25/1
    Monalee - Ryanair 25/1
    Slate House - Arkle 16s
    Paloman Blue - Arkle 16s


    Any more names for the hat?

  10. #10
    Senior Member Kevloaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Nantwich, Cheshire
    Posts
    6,745
    This'll probably muddy the water but as its only names in a hat....

    Ballyward - NH Chase 20/1
    Al Boum Photo - Gold Cup 33/1
    Willoughby Court - Ryanair 25/1
    Mengli Khan - Arkle 25/1
    Call Me Lord - Stayers Hurdle 20/1
    Annamix - Supreme 20/1

    Alright, maybe not Annamix

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •