Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

J.L.T Novices Chase 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lovely to see from DDS and a form boost to Lalor. Black Op I'd give another chance and Topofthegame had it all to do after the start. White Moon bitterly dissapointing.

Comment

• White Moon drifted like the proverbial too.

Comment

• Tremendous performance by Topofthegame there. For anyone that didn't see the start of the race he was uncharacteristically reluctant to jump off and lost 20+ lengths to the field. Did brilliantly to finish so close and I've gone back in at 25s EW for the RSA. I want to cover for the JLT but 365 are only 14s.

Comment

• Solidified Bkack Op my worst bet ante post.

Comment

• I wouldn’t be too disappointed Kev he’ll come on a ton for that today. He was 4th behind some ordinary types in his maiden hurdles this time last year. Tom George’s seem to always need the run.

Comment

• That JLT oddschecker grid makes me dizzy. Hard to believe Vinndication is still 33/1 for this.

Comment

• Originally posted by bobbyvalentino View Post
                That JLT oddschecker grid makes me dizzy. Hard to believe Vinndication is still 33/1 for this.
                Absolutely! Champ gave his hurdle form a nice franking last weekend too.

Comment

• Do you think Vinndication might want further?

Comment

• 2m 4 around a stiff track like Cheltenham is bang on for him I think, he’ll relish a fight up that hill.

Comment

• I've had a couple points on Vinndication a/r, however, having listened to Kim Bailey, I would be worried about him even turning up at Cheltenham.

In before the good doctor has a meltdown

Comment

• Hopefully the owners will put their foot down. They were very keen to run at Cheltenham last season.

Comment

• Saw the race, impressed by DDS... always liked this horse but can’t see it winning a JLT because of his jumping. It definitely improved as the race went on and he came to the backstretch pretty strong but I wouldn’t be confident on his jumping holding up from what I saw today and his previous run over 2m

Comment

• I can easily see DDS being involved in a race that probably will very likely cut up. The 2m was just too short for him, that was my main angle on him, being able to put a line through that first run. He clearly still has the engine as he was full of running today and for the most part his jumping was pretty solid.

Can't believe Ladbrokes are still 14's and can get that boosted too. We've been waiting on a market leader for this race, and we now have one.

Comment

• Thought it was pretty good, and the horse obviously has something under the bonnet.

Managed to catch 10bet sleeping as they passed the line, but only for a point.

Couldn't have been any worse than LTO, but agree with what you say, CoD.

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                                I can easily see DDS being involved in a race that probably will very likely cut up. The 2m was just too short for him, that was my main angle on him, being able to put a line through that first run. He clearly still has the engine as he was full of running today and for the most part his jumping was pretty solid.

Can't believe Ladbrokes are still 14's and can get that boosted too. We've been waiting on a market leader for this race, and we now have one.
                                Never really been a fan of Defi Du Seuil, but nothing to knock about his win today. I was expecting him to be single figures. I see some bookies have taken a strong view that Topofthegame was the 'moral winner' and have made him fav. Fully expecting him to go up in trip though, so you'd be counting on a defeat for him to drop back.

I'm tempted to add DDS at 14/1 as he won't be coming down in trip, and I wouldn't think they'd try him up in trip too quickly looking at that division.

Comment

Working...
                                X