Page 121 of 153 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1521
    Top Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by delsie777 View Post
    Taken another 'Elliott flyer' and gone in for Champagne Classic at 40/1 eachway. As stated on another thread, I can see Hardline going to the 4 Miler and am therefore willing to gamble on CC coming here - at the price. Ran a great race on the comeback - just tired late but was tanking for most of the race and I think the intermediate trip will suit. Another who could end up single figures if he turns up in a small field.
    Sorry if this is getting boring but with the anticipated move for Champagne here, the 33's for Hardline in the 4 miler might well be in danger of disappearing too. I stress that this a true antepost bet and there is always the chance that things change and you're left cursing
    but if it works out the right way you will have some true value.

33/1 still for CC with BFSB though... that's the one you'd really want to see ducking Champagne Classic isn't it?!

Top Amateur
    I have noticed DDS has been cut by at least 1 point by all firms since Friday, cuts were 0.5pts each time ... some have reduced by 1.5 points

5lb Claimer
    Further Blue for CC, best price with Bet Victor 25/1. A lot are going 12/1 so 40’s seems a steal now!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    33/1 still for CC with BFSB though... that's the one you'd really want to see ducking Champagne Classic isn't it?!
    As pointed out, this has now gone to 16/1

Hope he does run here!

3lb Claimer
    Could end up being the forum gamble if all the triumph horses go by the wayside! That or the storyteller?!

Top Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormez View Post
    Could end up being the forum gamble if all the triumph horses go by the wayside! That or the storyteller?!
    Yeah - but Champagne wont have to carry 12 stone!

3lb Claimer
    Quote Originally Posted by delsie777 View Post
    Yeah - but Champagne wont have to carry 12 stone!
    Thrown in

I think giggy only really tend to have one runner in the 4 miler and it doesn't seems like its one of their classiest horses as they tend to go for other races like this. I Don't think the JLT is terribly strong this year, champagne classic's win over penhill is probably the best form on offer and he jumped great on debut......Gordon and giggy won this last year with a bit is stayer and I think they'll do the same with champagne classic this year.

3lb Claimer
    Quote Originally Posted by sprintersacren View Post
    I think giggy only really tend to have one runner in the 4 miler and it doesn't seems like its one of their classiest horses as they tend to go for other races like this. I Don't think the JLT is terribly strong this year, champagne classic's win over penhill is probably the best form on offer and he jumped great on debut......Gordon and giggy won this last year with a bit is stayer and I think they'll do the same with champagne classic this year.
    On breeding I thought Giggys 4-mile runner would be mortal. He has proved capable at shorter trips in top graded races, and bred to stay all day if stepped up in trip.