Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

J.L.T Novices Chase 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lostintranslation has been relatively weak over the last few days. Tizzard talking him up but I don't think he wants soft ground and I wouldn't be surprised if he blows out completely. Tizzard's runners this week have been far more miss than hit and now 38 runners without a winner.

Comment

• I'm long on LIT- can't see why he wouldn't want soft ground when 122 is his form on it...

Didn't spot the Tizzard runners so poor- which is a slight worry.

Comment

• Originally posted by bobbyvalentino View Post
        Pravalunga being very well backed this morning? Would surprise you on jockeys, has it been put up somewhere?
        i think David is a great jock over a fence, perhaps this could be his first Cheltenham Festival winner!

Comment

• Well done to those who said Voix Du Reve can't jump! Aside from that he was running a big race, gutted as now I'll never know.

Luckily DDS was on the list of profitable horses my myself, so that will have to do, the gutter about DDS is that I mentioned him on the ante post thread @ 50's and forgot to take it like an absolute knob.

Well done to all the winners though.

Comment

• Great win for DDS. I knew my outcome basically after the first. Didn’t pan out how I wanted even though he jumped great from the front.

Comment

• Awesome, well done Defi and Barry - another 113 points. Loving Cheltenham 2019!

Comment

Working...
              X