Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

J.L.T Novices Chase 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like that comment better.
    I'll just add, before I shut up.

IMO wrongdoing, in respect of betting is highly unlikely, but as in the example of a jockey dropping his hands.
    There is not always (rarely ever) a devious reason behind this. But they are still punished, and rightly so. As their actions impact the integrity of the sport, and cast doubt.

Any business/industry relies on the confidence of it's shareholders (of which we all are).
    And that's why he should be spoken to at the very least.
    Because he has done something wrong IMO.

And with regards what he's committed to the game.

You've no idea what I've committed.

and Jimmy Saville did loads of work for charity

Comment

• Capeland been supplemented for this

Comment

• Plenty taken out, Gigginstown obviously had a fair amount entered up but only Mengli Khan remains for them.

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
          Like that comment better.
          I'll just add, before I shut up.

IMO wrongdoing, in respect of betting is highly unlikely, but as in the example of a jockey dropping his hands.
          There is not always (rarely ever) a devious reason behind this. But they are still punished, and rightly so. As their actions impact the integrity of the sport, and cast doubt.

Any business/industry relies on the confidence of it's shareholders (of which we all are).
          And that's why he should be spoken to at the very least.
          Because he has done something wrong IMO.

And with regards what he's committed to the game.

You've no idea what I've committed.

and Jimmy Saville did loads of work for charity

Fair points mate.

Comment

• Comment

• Cashed my couple out with him in.

Was in a trixie at 16/1 with Battleoverdoyen 14/1 and OK Corral 20/1.

If this was Willie or Gordon, they’d be called every name under the sun.

Comment

• What are your thoughts on Capeland at 16/1? That’s a big price. Any reason why he can’t win this race??

Comment

• Any reason why Voix Du Reve is so big in price for this compared to the likes of Kildisart? Lack of a break a slight worry but has good form this season and also has good form over the distance.

Only rated 1lb lower than Lostintranslation too so i can't understand the price. Unless he's Arkle bound?

Comment

• Forget that just realised she’s scratched...idiot!

Comment

• Originally posted by luisgarciaisgod View Post
                      Any reason why Voix Du Reve is so big in price for this compared to the likes of Kildisart? Lack of a break a slight worry but has good form this season and also has good form over the distance.

Only rated 1lb lower than Lostintranslation too so i can't understand the price. Unless he's Arkle bound?
                      When he fell at the festival a couple of years ago he cost me a 180/1 treble. For that reason I’m out.

Comment

• Ruby on Voix Du Reve

ComplyOrDie in absolute heaven right now!!!

Comment

• Who wins this then guys? Can’t get my head around this race!

Comment

• Pravalunga being very well backed this morning? Would surprise you on jockeys, has it been put up somewhere?

Comment

• Originally posted by AnFiieLD. View Post
                              Who wins this then guys? Can’t get my head around this race!
                              Defi de seuil.
                              https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                              Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Mengli Khan is going to hack up here boys and girls. Pure class this horse. Superb 3rd in last years supreme and grade 1 hurdles winner. Born to be a chaser has not had his ground yet this season today he gets it.

Will the real MENGLI KHAN please stand up. Bet of the day at 16/1 ew.

Comment

Working...
                                X