Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

J.L.T Novices Chase 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gilly View Post
    Where was he quoted in saying this?
    Live Q&A yest

hi Gordon as I’m on Santini in a few bets , I would appreciate you sending the superb Delta Work to the very winnable JLT, any chance you could make a fat kid happy on Valentine’s Day?

Gordon

I would doubt it, sorry! - GE

What would be one of yours at a big price with solid EW claims? #AskGordon

Gordon ; champagne classic

·

Where will Champagne Classic be running at the festival? JLT? #AskGordon

Gordon.:

He runs Sunday in Navan - all being well he will go to the Four Mile Chase - GE
    Last edited by Scooby91; 15 February 2019, 06:28 AM.
    https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
    Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• I’ll be gutted if he does because like many of you I got 40’s on CC for the JLT

Comment

• Originally posted by TimRiggins View Post
        He's trying to keep Mortal under the radar for the 4 milers
        He'll find that pretty easy, as mortal is in a different yard

Comment

• Originally posted by The King Pimm View Post
          I’ll be gutted if he does because like many of you I got 40’s on CC for the JLT
          Aahh , The Joy's of A/P betting K.P !!

Comment

• If CC goes 4 miler will be single figures on the day
            Any Race ante post was 20’s so still double the odds :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by BigChaang View Post
              Aahh , The Joy's of A/P betting K.P !!
              I’ve already spent the winnings

Comment

• Originally posted by Humble Pie View Post
                If CC goes 4 miler will be single figures on the day
                Any Race ante post was 20’s so still double the odds :-)
                Yeah, I've decided to cash the JLT ticket for nearly double my stake, I have the horse 22's (boosted price) 'any race' too, plus went back in NRNB on him for the JLT (basically a free bet with the profit from the cash out).

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                  He'll find that pretty easy, as mortal is in a different yard
                  Haha, indeed.

It's getting bad, when I can't differentiate between owners and trainers

Comment

• Originally posted by TimRiggins View Post
                    Haha, indeed.

It's getting bad, when I can't differentiate between owners and trainers
                    Mortal certainly ticks box for me as a good each way bet , his second to Delta Work over 3m showed me he needed further. So to see him drop back over 2.5m at the Dublin festival was a strange one and to see if he had speed for trip (he didnt). Obrien a crafty old bugga just like his old man and I can see a different horse turning up once back over further than 3m.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Beast View Post
                      Mortal certainly ticks box for me as a good each way bet , his second to Delta Work over 3m showed me he needed further. So to see him drop back over 2.5m at the Dublin festival was a strange one and to see if he had speed for trip (he didnt). Obrien a crafty old bugga just like his old man and I can see a different horse turning up once back over further than 3m.
                      A friend of mine that is very sweet on him, kept going on about him.

Watched that race again, and it was enough to make me part with a couple points.

Comment

• Gordy says Mengli Khan will go here rather than the Arkle

Comment

• Originally posted by FaugheenTheMachine View Post
                          Gordy says Mengli Khan will go here rather than the Arkle
                          Makes sense trying something new.

Comment

• Where are these Gordie updates coming from? I've seen someone else mention TS is defo for ryanair.

Comment

• Originally posted by jack1092 View Post
                              Where are these Gordie updates coming from? I've seen someone else mention TS is defo for ryanair.
                              Preview night last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by FaugheenTheMachine View Post
                                Gordy says Mengli Khan will go here rather than the Arkle
                                Did he mention the plan for Hardline as well? Presume he won’t go JLT as well? And champagne classic 4 miler ?

Comment

Working...
                                X