Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Eurovision 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eurovision 2018

Anyone bet on this?

It is one of THE most incredible betting events of the year in my experience.

The current 2/1 favourites Cyprus were 100/1 (and tipped on oddschecker at that price!)

Personally, this years "good looking" bet for me so far is Lithuania at 50/1 who are now best priced 11/1 .... however, I also backed Estonia at 11/1 who are now widely available at 25/1.

As an actual event to bet on I think it is superb... as a bit of fun of course. I won't be leaving to a eurovision forum anytime soon

Half ashamed to admit I have several serious bets on this, last year the event bailed me out of a fair hole.
    It's spread betting heaven, sell the arse out of UK because everyone hates us and find a few random acts who dress up as astronauts or The Muppets and sell them too (avoid birds with beards though).
    Those novelty acts never score.
    Also pay close attention to current politics, think of a current victim as they will always get sympathy votes, Ukraine fared well the other year shortly after the Russians shot down a full 747 over their territory.
    Expect Russia to fare poorly again and there's plenty of sympathy for France these days so they could go well....

Comment

absolutely ista.
      I'm looking at laying Cyprus for a large amount of they draw forest half.

the Italian song might get some traction as its charged with a political/terrorist message...

Comment

Can I get a bet on Cyprus giving Greece douze poin' or maybe the Eastern block outfits voting for each other. Haven't watched this for many years, since Terry Wogan stopped commentating in fact, he was the only thing that made it worth the time, his taking the piss out of the acts was an artform.

Comment

Just laid off my ireland top 4 bet. I think Cyprus will win FWIW.

More https://a-t-r.com/2KSX0SI
          Last edited by mayo; 12 May 2018, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X