Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

2019 Grand National

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Borice - Gordon Elliott trainer and Munir / souede owners. ... 50-1 . Could be a G.N dark horse. ??.
    Read this recently.

Comment

Anibale Fly starts in Hilly way

Comment

Don Poli getting the Tiger Roll "sighter" treatment with the Aintree fences the same way that Tiger Roll did for the Cross Country.

April has a big red ring around it

Comment

Added Missed Approach yesterday @ 40-1.for G.N.

Comment

Had a few small bets.

Mala Beach 200/1
            Rathvinden 40/1
            Rock The Kasbah 38/1
            Ms Parfois 50/1
            Alpha Des Obeaux 50/1

Comment

Hi gang,
              Just recently joined forum from GNG,
              Trying to join OLBG is a nightmare,
              Anyway gone in early on BALYOPTIC 66/1 and PAIROFBROWNEYES 40/1,
              Just wandering if Gordon Elliot will aim BORICE at the GN this year,think it might be next year

Comment

Hi gang,
                Be interested to know how any of the gang from GNG are getting on,that’s if they’ve move over,
                And have they experienced any problems trying to join OLBG.....

Comment

Hi gang,
                  Do we think that NTD is plotting BALYOPTIC,surely after his last two runs he will lose a few pounds,
                  If he was to get 11-00 or under he would have a fighters chance,he does know how to get one ready NTD....

Comment

Welcome to the forum Galileo .... Just looked it up, Grand National Guide?

More than welcome to share your wisdom here... I'm in the don Poli camp and haven't gone much deeper than that yet...

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                      Welcome to the forum Galileo .... Just looked it up, Grand National Guide?

More than welcome to share your wisdom here... I'm in the don Poli camp and haven't gone much deeper than that yet...
                      Thanks for the welcome kevloaf,
                      Think we should all be putting our knowledge in to finding the GN2019 winner,the biggest lay for me is........
                      Suprise,surprise,........TIGER ROLL,think with top weight he has next to no chance,can’t see him in the first 4 home,ANY VIEWS...
                      PS........what’s the origin of your name KEVLOAF.....

Comment

I don't think it's too long until we see a top weight win a Grand National, but I do think it'll be a long time before we see another back-to-back winner - so I won't be with Tiger Roll either come the day. Won't be laying at odds on either mind you!

Get a message on your forum and invite some people over. The majority on here seem to prefer Cheltenham chatter (myself included) but no denying the importance of this race.

...and on the name, nothing horse related I'm afraid, my Dad was a Meatloaf fan, and so am I

Comment

I met Meatloaf once at one of his concerts , in Brighton. , My friend was doing the Lighting
                          and i went to the Backstage door to meet him ,.The Big Man (Meatloaf ) opened the door
                          to my surprise , showed me around the stage before the concert. Ellen Foley was
                          warming up - Amazing Voice !!.

Comment

Can see TR being very short on the day if he retains his title at cheltenham

Comment

Don Poli having a soft spin over hurdles tomorrow....

Comment

Hi gang,
                                Great run from GO CONQUER yesterday,but think he may well have too much weight to win GN2019,his weight will rise after yesterday,
                                REMEMBER weight slows you down,only the greatest can carry top weight to victory............

Comment

Working...
                                X