Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

2019 Grand National

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Correction it was placed on the 9th not yesterday.
    Was 33/1 across the board at the time. Matchbook market maker caught napping.

SELECTION
    Side
    MATCHED TIME
    Bet ID
    ODDS
    STAKE

LIABILITY

P. PROFIT

Mall Dini
    Back
    09 Feb 2019 12:44
    61 20.00

Comment

Added Ms Parfois 33/1 and Blow by Blow 66/1, both nrnb.

Comment

Ms Parfois still 45's on Matchbook.

Comment

Hi gang,
          Well the weights are out let battle commence

Comment

1st bet
            General Principle to win 25/1 NRNB

Going to aim for 4-5U on him but with Cheltenham still to come it will be bit by bit

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
              1st bet
              General Principle to win 25/1 NRNB

Going to aim for 4-5U on him but with Cheltenham still to come it will be bit by bit
              Hurricane fly,
              Think GENERAL PRINCIPLE will need the ground to be deep to stance a chance of being competitive

Comment

Hi gang,
                Over the moon with weights of GO CONQUER and BALYOPTIC,both horses should be in the mix at the business end
                Anybody got any views.....

Comment

Hi gang,
                  Thought TIGER ROLL would of been top weight,but I think GORDON ELLIOTT will be happy

Comment

Originally posted by Galileo View Post
                    Hi gang,
                    Thought TIGER ROLL would of been top weight,but I think GORDON ELLIOTT will be happy
                    I'm starting to wonder if BDM can win off top weight. A flat track, decent ground and fences shouldnt pose a problem. The handicapper has knocked him down a few lb, hasn't he?
                    Last edited by Faugheen_Machine; 13 February 2019, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Hurricane fly,
                      Think GENERAL PRINCIPLE will need the ground to be deep to stance a chance of being competitive
                      Partly why I’ve gone NRNB but I was also really encouraged with his run at the weekend behind Dounikos

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
                        Partly why I’ve gone NRNB but I was also really encouraged with his run at the weekend behind Dounikos
                        Hi gang,
                        HURRICANE FLY,the best of luck

Comment

Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                          I'm starting to wonder if BDM can win off top weight. A flat track, decent ground and fences shouldnt pose a problem. The handicapper has knocked him down a few lb, hasn't he?
                          He's 'technically' well-in, with the condensed handicap isn't he....

then again, I suppose that depends on whether you give his OR the full belief or not...

Comment

Bolger said on Wednesday: “We want to let ante-post punters know that Auvergnat will be taken out of the Grand National at the next available stage. “I find it puzzling how wrongly handicapped he is compared to the other Irish horses.”

Comment

The 4 I like initially are (in this order)

Ms Parfois
                              Jury Duty
                              Ramses De Teillee
                              Impulsive Star

Comment

Hi gang,
                                I’m very happy when you think in his conditionals in the cross country he’s carrying 11-4 all the time and still winning XC in heavy ground that he hates. Hoping for a good to soft Aintree to give him his best chance. I think this horse has got a cracking chance.

Tiger Roll is a horse of a generation we just don’t know it yet!!

Just a quick question will Davy ride you think or KOD? Mid point of writing this I checked KOD weight on each of his rides in last 2 years and lowest he’s been is 11’3 once his average is around 11’5. So it’s going be touch and go - part of me wants him to have his day but the other is that Davy and tiger did what they did last year. Keith will have to be the lowest he’s ever been but if the top weight pulls out it may condense and Keith could get the ride

Comment

Working...
                                X