Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738
    Professional Fat Jockey (Moderator) Istabraq's Avatar
    Remember O’leary stood on the podium at Cheltenham this year and said Tiger Roll wasn’t a certain National runner so he’s another whose comments should be taken with caution.
    A shot a history in the worlds most famous race ? I’d say TR is a likely runner if he’s fit and well come April next year year...

Professional Fat Jockey BigChaang's Avatar
    I'd Agree with you Istabraq, If Tiger Roll is fit and well , then No reason not to run him.
    The Alternative is put him out in a Paddock., to graze the rest of his day's away.

Professional Gum Flapper charlie's Avatar
    No point trying to dissect things O’Leary says a month before a race let alone a whole year.

Professional Fat Jockey The King Pimm's Avatar
    I think Tiger Roll will follow the same route as he did this year, hurdle race early in the new year, Cross Country and Grand National if nothing goes wrong on route. I think whatever the result next April he will definitely be retired then

Fat Jockey (ridden out claim) The Beast's Avatar
    Horse i can see running very well here and also being backed heavily is Definitely Red. Course form , ran in national before , dropping in weights like a stone ,misses Cheltenham for this , eye catching run last time without winning ,jumps well without being flash and runs just behind the pace.
    Reason I believe he will be backed heavily is Liverpool fans celebrating winning the championship will steam into this fella just because of the name.33/1 at the moment I can see starting price of 14/1 on the day , great E/W shout.

Fat Jockey (ridden out claim) TimRiggins's Avatar
    Only seen the headline, but appears that Hendo is thinking of running Ok Corral here.