Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    7lb Claimer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane fly View Post
    Partly why I’ve gone NRNB but I was also really encouraged with his run at the weekend behind Dounikos
    Hi gang,
    HURRICANE FLY,the best of luck

Quote Originally Posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
    I'm starting to wonder if BDM can win off top weight. A flat track, decent ground and fences shouldnt pose a problem. The handicapper has knocked him down a few lb, hasn't he?
    He's 'technically' well-in, with the condensed handicap isn't he....

then again, I suppose that depends on whether you give his OR the full belief or not...

Top Amateur
    Bolger said on Wednesday: “We want to let ante-post punters know that Auvergnat will be taken out of the Grand National at the next available stage. “I find it puzzling how wrongly handicapped he is compared to the other Irish horses.”

Top Amateur
    The 4 I like initially are (in this order)

Ms Parfois
    Jury Duty
    Ramses De Teillee
    Impulsive Star

7lb Claimer
    Quote Originally Posted by Galileo View Post
    Hi gang,
    Thought TIGER ROLL would of been top weight,but I think GORDON ELLIOTT will be happy
    I’m very happy when you think in his conditionals in the cross country he’s carrying 11-4 all the time and still winning XC in heavy ground that he hates. Hoping for a good to soft Aintree to give him his best chance. I think this horse has got a cracking chance.

Tiger Roll is a horse of a generation we just don’t know it yet!!

Just a quick question will Davy ride you think or KOD? Mid point of writing this I checked KOD weight on each of his rides in last 2 years and lowest he’s been is 11’3 once his average is around 11’5. So it’s going be touch and go - part of me wants him to have his day but the other is that Davy and tiger did what they did last year. Keith will have to be the lowest he’s ever been but if the top weight pulls out it may condense and Keith could get the ride

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerroll View Post
    I’m very happy when you think in his conditionals in the cross country he’s carrying 11-4 all the time and still winning XC in heavy ground that he hates. Hoping for a good to soft Aintree to give him his best chance. I think this horse has got a cracking chance.

Tiger Roll is a horse of a generation we just don’t know it yet!!

Just a quick question will Davy ride you think or KOD? Mid point of writing this I checked KOD weight on each of his rides in last 2 years and lowest he’s been is 11’3 once his average is around 11’5. So it’s going be touch and go - part of me wants him to have his day but the other is that Davy and tiger did what they did last year. Keith will have to be the lowest he’s ever been but if the top weight pulls out it may condense and Keith could get the ride
    Surely Davy will be given the ride again. He gave Tiger Roll a peach last year so he'll get the gig again. There are none better than Davy imo.

7lb Claimer
    Quote Originally Posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
    Surely Davy will be given the ride again. He gave Tiger Roll a peach last year so he'll get the gig again. There are none better than Davy imo.
    You would think so. I know they’ll be after him for Mall Dini who I like too

Top Amateur
    Added Lake view Lad yesterday @33-1.