Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

2019 Grand National

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where would you score Joe Farrell? May just squeeze in.

Comment

• ....course damaged;

Officials at Aintree have described the actions of vandals who caused damage to the Grand National course as "very disappointing".

Comment

• Originally posted by Eggs View Post
        Odds on to be vegan lefties

Comment

• Perhaps they were protesting about the non biodegradable fences.

Comment

• Or their intention was to damage the Hurdles course but they couldn't tell the difference.

Bit of a cheap shot that one!

Comment

• Originally posted by Baz View Post
              Where would you score Joe Farrell? May just squeeze in.
              Sadly I think he'll just miss out but he will have a bigger chance of doubling up in the Scottish equivalent.

Comment

• G.Elliott saying Shattered love, the storyteller , Alpha des obeaux won't run , Mala beach needs rain .
                The rest to run , could have 12 runners.

Comment

• Warriors Tale likely to go for the Topham instead of this, according to PFN.

Comment

• I’ve lost quite a bit of money backing David Pipe again this year but after Ascot yesterday I think he may have turned the corner yesterday and is now finally in form this season. He has quite a few placed horses over the past few weeks in decent handicaps but now he’s turning out winners. I had RDT ante post but just stuck a point e/won VLR at 40’s, he came 9th last year, has some very good form at Aintree, recently had a wind op and will probably be near the foot of the weights. There’s a lot to like about him

Comment

• ....dedicated website on ATR;

Grand National Festival by At The Races – The definitive online destination for horse racing.The definitive online destination for horse racing.

Comment

• Ms Parfois out

Comment

• Originally posted by Eggs View Post
                          ....dedicated website on ATR;

http://national.attheraces.com/
                          Good link Eggs.

Weight stats are very strong

However, following his success, seven of the first eight home in 2016 carried between 10st 5lb-10st 9lb and in 2017 just one horse carrying over 11st finished in the first 15 and that was Blaklion (4th) who carried only 1lb over that threshold. As for last year, six of the first seven home carried under 11st so make no mistake about it, I would still much rather be on the lower side of the 11st barrier than above it and it will be tough for the top five in the weights; Bristol de Mai, Anibale Fly, Alpha des Obeaux, The Storyteller and Valtor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muswell View Post
                            Ms Parfois out
                            ....not surprising given the lack of rain but it seems it’s had a ‘setback’. That’s one of my ante-post portfolio out.

Comment

• Seven Towers looks like Joe Farrell has a chance of sneaking in, what score would he of got on your system please

Comment

• Bless The Wings now number 40. Joe Farrell needs two to drop out to get a run.

Warriors Tale (Topham) and Mala Beach (ground) are doubtful runners so it looks like he'll squeeze in.

Comment

Working...
                                X