Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

May Festival Yankee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cpfcpatriot View Post
    I'm going to go with this one as it was the last one posted. Not a fan of having Tiger Roll in there at that price but these Yankees are a bit of fun and it gets a few horses into the book and then we can get started for June.
    I’ve just looked on oddschecker and the best odds for this is with Bet365 at 2730/1

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
      I can see her going over fences but still going for the mares
      Yeah I can too, however thinking about it, if she does go chasing, she'd perhaps be the standout over novice over 2m?

Then it is a BIG call to 'waste' the novice races at the festival (Arkle)... It was similar with Yorkhill when there was talk of him coming back over hurdles before his JLT win, and Mullins said it'd be too big a waste to miss out at Cheltenham, but they'd consider the switch afterwards... different horses and trips (and options) but Laurina for the Arkle would interest me a lot.

Comment

Working...
      X