Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

May Festival Yankee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have backed this one myself already , but Cap Soleil in the mares hurdle? , would have thought it is the likely race, Biggest
    worry ,if Laurina goes for the race , but 25-1 ,worth a punt.?.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonnymac05 View Post
      i will throw mix in here as well with 2 we pretty much know willl target these races

Penhill-Stayers
      BVD-Champ Hurd
      First two in the March yankee Jonny

Comment

What about tiger roll to fill a slot?.... pretty certain target, and I would say 5/1 is a fair price considering he’ll surely go off favourite and at a much shorter price.

BigChanng, I was actually thinking Cap Soleil was good value the other day for an EW punt... but really can’t see her Winning �� as there’s surely going to be Apples Jade or one of Willies in there taking the winnings!

Comment

I think Apples Jade is regressing and when these Mares lose their spark they decline quickly.
          Laurina has to head for the Mares and would be a very short price should she make it fit and healthy....

Comment

Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
            I think Apples Jade is regressing and when these Mares lose their spark they decline quickly.
            Laurina has to head for the Mares and would be a very short price should she make it fit and healthy....
            Kind of how i was thinking , Kev said earlier ,that A.J has questions to answer at chelt, Yes, Laurina would be a worthy Favourite
            over Cap soleil , But still has to line up , If she doesn't go to another race . 3 -1 laurina / 25-1 C.soleil.

Comment

Originally posted by Willdunn99 View Post
              What about tiger roll to fill a slot?.... pretty certain target, and I would say 5/1 is a fair price considering he’ll surely go off favourite and at a much shorter price.

BigChanng, I was actually thinking Cap Soleil was good value the other day for an EW punt... but really can’t see her Winning �� as there’s surely going to be Apples Jade or one of Willies in there taking the winnings!
              Is Tiger Roll priced up anywhere now? It was just the request-a-bet from Sky last month...

Comment

Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
                She would... and she'd probably win....

but the target isn't CERTAIN so we can't include her can we?

Comment

Originally posted by MrMcGoldrick View Post
                  First two in the March yankee Jonny
                  well never mind then

Comment

Kevloaf, it’s 5/1 with William Hill and 4/1 with Sky and Bet365��

Comment

Yes just went having a look.

Would get the nod from me if selected. Agree with your points, he would go off fav and would be shorter and we know that is where he is going.

Comment

He gets my vote too. Hadn’t seen he’d been priced up tbh hence not mentioning him.

Like Kev, I assumed he was request a bet onky.

Comment

might bite
                          Willoughby Court
                          tiger roll

only Tuesday left ... Laurina does win Mares

Comment

Laurina looks like a good shout to me, AJ looks to be jumping right more markedly at some hurdles and I can see her being steered away from Cheltenham, plus DDB has her beating now, left and right, I would say Laurina and DDB are the 2 to cover in the mares over various yankees
                            Last edited by MrMcGoldrick; 11 May 2018, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMcGoldrick View Post
                              Laurina looks like a good shout to me, AJ looks to be jumping right more markedly at some hurdles and I can see her being steered away from Cheltenham, plus DDB has her beating now, left and right, I would say Laurina and DDB are the 2 to cover in the mares over various yankees
                              Happy to have Laurina in one of these, but I’m really not sure that Sullivan sees her as a ‘Mares’ type horse, I believe they have very high hopes for her.

Comment

Personally id leave the x country well alone. I think Topofthegame for the RSA at 25/1 with Laddies warrants consideration for one of the Yankees. Im on in single and have him in a treble and Yankee with Carefully Selected and Daphne Du Clos (Penhill yankee).

Comment

Working...
                                X