Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Champion hurdle - Melon
    Champion chase - Altior
    Stayers hurdle - Penhill
    Gold cup - Presenting percy
    Ryanair chase - Willoughby court
    Mares hurdle - Laurina

Samcro shortening on odds checker for the JLT ?? Any one heard anything on him going novice chasing ?

Quote Originally Posted by Willdunn99 View Post
    Samcro shortening on odds checker for the JLT ?? Any one heard anything on him going novice chasing ?
    Even if he was, you'd be bonkers to take less than 4/1 for the JLT when the target won't be confirmed.

Personally, if I fancied Samcro for the JLT, I'd take half the price for "any race" instead. It is perfectly conceivable he goes for the Arkle or RSA and whatever anyones opinion of which he'dd go for, nobody can rule any of the novice chases out, so 4/1 is an abysmal price IMO for that race.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    Even if he was, you'd be bonkers to take less than 4/1 for the JLT when the target won't be confirmed.

Personally, if I fancied Samcro for the JLT, I'd take half the price for "any race" instead. It is perfectly conceivable he goes for the Arkle or RSA and whatever anyones opinion of which he'dd go for, nobody can rule any of the novice chases out, so 4/1 is an abysmal price IMO for that race.
    Thatís exactly where Iím at Kev.

I said all along I expect him to go JLT. Iíve not backed him for that race though but am on for any race at 5/2.