Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cross Country Chase 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very rare do you come across a horse that’s got everything! Class, guts, hardiness & a strong resilient makeup! He’s got it all the real Champ running today
    Last edited by SeanRock; 13 March 2019, 04:48 PM.

Comment

• Just never in doubt was it!

A literal, banker.

Comment

• Tiger Roll 6/1 was the best and biggest bet of my betting career. Won like a 1/3 shot.

Comment

• ....respect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
            Just never in doubt was it!

A literal, banker.
            Highlight of the Festival for me !!!! ...So Far .

Comment

• That was awesome but so easy that it was almost underwhelming! Won 152 points and stand to win another 100 tomorrow if either Defi or LIT win, 60 if P Park wins and 250 if Pic wins the Triumph.

Embarrassed but delighted to say I have had the Tiger in every bet I have struck for Cheltenham in the last 360 days - stupidity sometimes pays off!

Now if only the Betfair was run at Newbury...

Comment

• Have the size last 2 fences been reduced or are they hurdles?? Tiger Roll seemed to just run through them effortlessly and then pull away by a huge margin

Comment

• Originally posted by Vautour View Post
                  That was awesome but so easy that it was almost underwhelming! Won 152 points and stand to win another 100 tomorrow if either Defi or LIT win, 60 if P Park wins and 250 if Pic wins the Triumph.

Embarrassed but delighted to say I have had the Tiger in every bet I have struck for Cheltenham in the last 360 days - stupidity sometimes pays off!

Now if only the Betfair was run at Newbury...
                  Well done mate !!! Good luck with rest

Was going mental on run in 😀.
                  Fat Jockey Patron (est. Jan 2021)

Comment

• Do you think they've started Sculpting Tiger's Bronze statue yet ??.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigChaang View Post
                      Do you think they've started Sculpting Tiger's Bronze statue yet ??.
                      Once he crosses the post first in april they will..

Comment

• Originally posted by Tigerroll View Post
                        He’s a horse of a life time. 4 timer and. Back to back!! Coming soon! At least they won’t need too much bronze for when they build his statue...
                        Bring on Aintree!!

Comment

He’s a horse of a life time. 4 timer and. Back to back!! Coming soon! At least they won’t need too much bronze for when they build his statue...
                          I’m in Liverpool I was here last year ... I’ve just witnessed equine greatness ...stuff of dreams. This was my dads horse he took to it after m O’Leary called it a little rat of thing and me and my dad always backed it. My dad passed away of cancer in December 2017 so he never got to see him win a grand national - I couldn’t have had a penny on him and I would have screamed him home like I did. My dad was the reason I got into horse racing probably just like the majority of you...I wish he was here to have seen him do that. It’s sad and embarrassing but I got a tad emotional when he crossed the line. A day of a lifetime 🐯

Comment

I’m in Liverpool I was here last year ... I’ve just witnessed equine greatness ...stuff of dreams. This was my dads horse he took to it after m O’Leary called it a little rat of thing and me and my dad always backed it. My dad passed away of cancer in December 2017 so he never got to see him win a grand national - I couldn’t have had a penny on him and I would have screamed him home like I did. My dad was the reason I got into horse racing probably just like the majority of you...I wish he was here to have seen him do that. It’s sad and embarrassing but I got a tad emotional when he crossed the line. A day of a lifetime 🐯
                            Our great sport means so much more than people would ever know. Stories like yours and certain horses just tug on the heart strings.

Thanks for sharing

Comment

I’m in Liverpool I was here last year ... I’ve just witnessed equine greatness ...stuff of dreams. This was my dads horse he took to it after m O’Leary called it a little rat of thing and me and my dad always backed it. My dad passed away of cancer in December 2017 so he never got to see him win a grand national - I couldn’t have had a penny on him and I would have screamed him home like I did. My dad was the reason I got into horse racing probably just like the majority of you...I wish he was here to have seen him do that. It’s sad and embarrassing but I got a tad emotional when he crossed the line. A day of a lifetime ��
                              ....lovely story, no embarrassment feeling emotional as far as your Dad is concerned. I’m old enough to vividly remember Red Rum and Tiger Roll is another very special horse. It’s such a privilege seeing him.

Comment

• Nothing to be Embarrassed about Tigerroll , you Only get one Dad , .
                                100 percent , That Statue will be made now . - Tiger Roll - Legend.

Comment

Working...
                                X