Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839
    3lb Claimer
    That was awesome but so easy that it was almost underwhelming! Won 152 points and stand to win another 100 tomorrow if either Defi or LIT win, 60 if P Park wins and 250 if Pic wins the Triumph.

Embarrassed but delighted to say I have had the Tiger in every bet I have struck for Cheltenham in the last 360 days - stupidity sometimes pays off!

Now if only the Betfair was run at Newbury...

Top Amateur
    Have the size last 2 fences been reduced or are they hurdles?? Tiger Roll seemed to just run through them effortlessly and then pull away by a huge margin

5lb Claimer
    Quote Originally Posted by Vautour View Post
    That was awesome but so easy that it was almost underwhelming! Won 152 points and stand to win another 100 tomorrow if either Defi or LIT win, 60 if P Park wins and 250 if Pic wins the Triumph.

Embarrassed but delighted to say I have had the Tiger in every bet I have struck for Cheltenham in the last 360 days - stupidity sometimes pays off!

Now if only the Betfair was run at Newbury...
    Well done mate !!! Good luck with rest

Was going mental on run in 😀.

Top Amateur
    Do you think they've started Sculpting Tiger's Bronze statue yet ??.

Top Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by BigChaang View Post
    Do you think they've started Sculpting Tiger's Bronze statue yet ??.
    Once he crosses the post first in april they will..

5lb Claimer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerroll View Post
    Heís a horse of a life time. 4 timer and. Back to back!! Coming soon! At least they wonít need too much bronze for when they build his statue...
    Bring on Aintree!!

5lb Claimer
    Heís a horse of a life time. 4 timer and. Back to back!! Coming soon! At least they wonít need too much bronze for when they build his statue...
    Iím in Liverpool I was here last year ... Iíve just witnessed equine greatness ...stuff of dreams. This was my dads horse he took to it after m OíLeary called it a little rat of thing and me and my dad always backed it. My dad passed away of cancer in December 2017 so he never got to see him win a grand national - I couldnít have had a penny on him and I would have screamed him home like I did. My dad was the reason I got into horse racing probably just like the majority of you...I wish he was here to have seen him do that. Itís sad and embarrassing but I got a tad emotional when he crossed the line. A day of a lifetime 🐯

Iím in Liverpool I was here last year ... Iíve just witnessed equine greatness ...stuff of dreams. This was my dads horse he took to it after m OíLeary called it a little rat of thing and me and my dad always backed it. My dad passed away of cancer in December 2017 so he never got to see him win a grand national - I couldnít have had a penny on him and I would have screamed him home like I did. My dad was the reason I got into horse racing probably just like the majority of you...I wish he was here to have seen him do that. Itís sad and embarrassing but I got a tad emotional when he crossed the line. A day of a lifetime 🐯
    Our great sport means so much more than people would ever know. Stories like yours and certain horses just tug on the heart strings.

Thanks for sharing

Top Amateur
    I’m in Liverpool I was here last year ... I’ve just witnessed equine greatness ...stuff of dreams. This was my dads horse he took to it after m O’Leary called it a little rat of thing and me and my dad always backed it. My dad passed away of cancer in December 2017 so he never got to see him win a grand national - I couldn’t have had a penny on him and I would have screamed him home like I did. My dad was the reason I got into horse racing probably just like the majority of you...I wish he was here to have seen him do that. It’s sad and embarrassing but I got a tad emotional when he crossed the line. A day of a lifetime ��
    ....lovely story, no embarrassment feeling emotional as far as your Dad is concerned. I’m old enough to vividly remember Red Rum and Tiger Roll is another very special horse. It’s such a privilege seeing him.

Top Amateur
    Nothing to be Embarrassed about Tigerroll , you Only get one Dad , .
    100 percent , That Statue will be made now . - Tiger Roll - Legend.