Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Scottish Grand National

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sizing codelco for me guys..back to a winning rating 150 has been waiting for the ground to come good, added bonus of O'Brien taking another 5lbs off, Spring horse and as long as they leave the headgear off i'm on....

Comment

Beware the bear each way @ 22/1 (7 places Coral) is huge. Also done a small bet on Gold Present each way @ 16s.

Comment

I couldn't resist backing Fagan and Vicente again with 7 places. Great offer by Coral.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanRock View Post
          The Young Master effectively has bottom weight with the 3lb the dentist is claiming, ground should suit, and is on the back of a fairly promising ride in the Kim Muir in conditions he wouldn’t have enjoyed. He’ll do for for me at 20/1.
          Oh dear, wouldn't have backed him in a one horse race. Dropped from a rating of 150 to 132. Looks like the horse is probably done.

Comment

Originally posted by luisgarciaisgod View Post
            Oh dear, wouldn't have backed him in a one horse race. Dropped from a rating of 150 to 132. Looks like the horse is probably done.
            Did you mention that before the race and lay him?
            We could all look pretty smart if after the event
            Last edited by Kevloaf; 22 April 2018, 09:46 AM.

Comment

The latest 'new' guy on the Racing post Podcast from PP (Niall? - who works alongside Frank Hickey) napped Joe Farrell at 33/1 on his debut.

Impressive!

Comment

Don't worry was just a friendly nibble. Sean already knows my feelings on his punt

Comment

Don't worry was just a friendly nibble. Sean already knows my feelings on his punt
                  Yeah i should have known SWC would be unseated at the first fence. How silly of me!

Comment

Working...
                  X