Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Anyone fancy an Aintree yankee ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
    I forgot I was limited on BFSB
    Is there anyone who isn’t ?
    I know people who bet for tenners who are restricted, just assumed they were pushing everyone to the exchange and the SB was just a gimmick front.
    I’d be surprised if anyone in here with half a racing brain could play any single for more than £50....

Comment

Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
      Is there anyone who isn’t ?
      I know people who bet for tenners who are restricted, just assumed they were pushing everyone to the exchange and the SB was just a gimmick front.
      I’d be surprised if anyone in here with half a racing brain could play any single for more than £50....
      Me. The only account of my own I'm not restricted on. And it tells me the ammount I'm in profit on the deposit/ withdrawals page.

Had a fortune on footpad 16s any race and a decent bet on shattered love at 25s not affected me yet. I don't place multiples whether thats what flags it up in not sure.
      My Mrs bets in literally 0.10p multiples and is restricted to 0.00
      Last edited by Scooby91; 11 April 2018, 06:00 AM.
      https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
      Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
        Me. The only account of my own I'm not restricted on. And it tells me the ammount I'm in profit on the deposit/ withdrawals page.

Had a fortune on footpad 16s any race and a decent bet on shattered love at 25s not affected me yet. I don't place multiples whether thats what flags it up in not sure.
        My Mrs bets in literally 0.10p multiples and is restricted to 0.00
        Must be using your account for info Scooby.
        Pressure on to keep winning, your value is with the SB traders following your bets and shortening the SB prices

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
          I like Balko Des Flos at the price against Min, who isn't proven at the trip.
          Danny Kirwan I thought would be shorter than 9/4 based on his reputation

Looking for a couple of others for a yankee

Great minds and all that kev.

I fancy these two as well for a yankee

Comment

I've done a yankee on Danny Kirwan, Vision Des Flos, Dissavril & Black Corton.

Comment

Originally posted by Middle_Of_March View Post
              Great minds and all that kev.

I fancy these two as well for a yankee
              Fools seldom differ

I added Getaway KAtie Mai at 3/1 for a trixie. Will see how that goes.

Comment

Diego du Charmil has taken down my AP yankee, not to be deterred I have a Thur yankee consisting:
                Finians Oscar 4/1
                The New One 5/1
                Balnaslow 5/1
                Kings Socks 4/1

Comment

I've got a Thursday ew Yankee as follows:
                  Finians Oscar 7/2
                  Cyrus Darius 25/1
                  Wonderful Charm 11/2
                  Doitforthevillage 11/1

Comment

Working...