Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Fat Jockey Farewells (NH)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is absolutely heartbreaking, what a horse, I'm absolutely gutted.

RIP Wicklow Brave

Comment

• RIP Wicklow Brave, an absolute star

Comment

• Sickening, legend of a horse.
        RIP

Comment

• Gutted is all I can say, loved that horse.

Comment

• Squouateur, many a festival gamble, sadly lost his life at Musselburgh today. RIP dude

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
              Squouateur, many a festival gamble, sadly lost his life at Musselburgh today. RIP dude
              I’m sure like most members on this forum I’ve lost many a bet on Squonatuer over the years in the hope he could put a decent round of jumping in. Gutted he’s no longer with us

Comment

• Originally posted by The King Pimm View Post
                I’m sure like most members on this forum I’ve lost many a bet on Squonatuer over the years in the hope he could put a decent round of jumping in. Gutted he’s no longer with us
                And absolutely appropriate to remember him with another misspelling of his name

ps.
                I've never wished a horse's death before but EE ??

pps.
                The above comment (re EE) was a joke.
                Of course.
                And if something does happen to him
                This joke would not have been the cause of it.
                In any way whatsoever.
                And anyone that thinks differently then complain to god and I'm sure he'll strike me down.
                Or tell Father Christmas not to deliver to me again.

Comment

• Made me laugh Q, But then I'm allowed to laugh , been to my mate Ron's funeral today.
                  " god's own" 'Plumber '!!., Top Man .

Comment

• Respect...

Comment

• You're on fire tonight Q

Best wishes BC

Comment

• I genuinely tried on a number of occasions to spell his name correctly but my phone gave up in the end, I may have to avoid this thread when the current bunch of French horses I love take their last jump

Comment

• Vision D'Honneur is no longer with us according to a reliable source on Twitter.

Comment

• Awful to see that happen to Houblon des Obeaux, a true servant of the game

Comment

• Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
                              Awful to see that happen to Houblon des Obeaux, a true servant of the game
                              Sickener

Comment

• Houblon Des Obeaux was a fantastic horse.

Easy to forget he ran in a couple of Gold Cups, Grade 2 winner over fences in the Denman Chase amoung many other achievements.

Had a decent bet on him for the Hennessy that Many Clouds beat him in. Always really, really liked him.

Taken the shine off the day. Great he won one of those Veterans Chases this season too.

Comment

Working...
                                X