Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Fat Jockey Farewells (NH)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.I.P Ballyward .Sad News indeed.

Comment

• Sir Erec

Absolutely horrible, and so unfortunate in such a high profile race with so many watching.

Horrible

Comment

• Invitation Only sadly didn't make it.

A rough week

Comment

• That Sir Erec injury has me awful shook up, horrible horrible horrible. RIP to both today and to Ballyward the other day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Altior View Post
            That Sir Erec injury has me awful shook up, horrible horrible horrible. RIP to both today and to Ballyward the other day.
            Just terribly sad, and I think how great he looked in the pre-race footage made it all the tougher.

Rough week for the Wylies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Altior View Post
              That Sir Erec injury has me awful shook up, horrible horrible horrible. RIP to both today and to Ballyward the other day.
              Same, really shaken my enthusiasm for the game all truth told

Comment

• Echo what's been said, I love this sport but this side of it leaves me cold, the incident with Sir Eric was horrendous, felt physically sick when it happened.

Comment

• It was an Awful thing to see , R.I.P Sir Erec , Ballyward and Invitation only.

Comment

• Horrendous day yesterday, R.I.P Sir Erec & Invitation Only

I know Sir Erec wasn't theirs but the Wylies could not have had a worse festival, losing 2 of their horses, 1 additional faller and a pulled up in the Gold Cup. Tough game at times, and feel for them massively.

Comment

• "Absolutely devastated to report that We Have A Dream suffered a fatal injury this morning and broke his leg after working this morning. We are all completely gutted as he was the most likeable person and it’s hard to have favourites but if we did, he would be top of the list."

Such a shame

Comment

• Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
                        "Absolutely devastated to report that We Have A Dream suffered a fatal injury this morning and broke his leg after working this morning. We are all completely gutted as he was the most likeable person and it’s hard to have favourites but if we did, he would be top of the list."

Such a shame
                        Gutted to learn We Have A Dream is no longer with us, I thought he was a top horse

Comment

• Totally agree The King Pimm , terrible news ,, A horse that should have had a very Bright future.

Comment

• Awful news on WHAD. Thoughts with connections

Comment

• R.I.P Forest des aigles , Crucial role and Up for review , who didn't make it back from Aintree .

Comment

• The Wylies have had a dreadful past few weeks, they have lost 3 real good horses in Ballyward, Invitation Only and yesterday Up for Review, I hope there poor fortune and bad luck improves.

Comment

Working...
                                X