Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Fat Jockey Farewells (NH)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Both Al Boum Photo and Melon have both been retired by the Donnelly's

Comment

• Arcadian Sunrise who ran at Royal Ascot this week, and who was being targeted at the Galway Hurdle, has had to be put down. RP has the full story.

Comment

• Adieu Topofthegame. Will never forget totally dismissing you and just backing Delta Work and Santini and seeing you crush my dreams lol

Comment

• Originally posted by robith View Post
          Adieu Topofthegame. Will never forget totally dismissing you and just backing Delta Work and Santini and seeing you crush my dreams lol
          Amazing race, was a great build up on here to it all season! Served up a cracker.

Comment

• Adagio died of heart attack this morning, confirmed on Pipe's twitter.

Comment

• The mighty Cue Card

Comment

• Just Watching the Racing Post - What a Shout . - The Glancing Queen has been Retired following a Tendon Injury.

Comment

• Was at Leopardstown on Stephens Day in 2015. They put the King George up on the big screen. Silence when Vautor got chinned and people shouting "TRAITORS!" at those going to collect on Cue Card slips. One of my favourite racing memories.

If only he'd stood up in the big one.

Comment

• Adieu to A Plus Tard - the only horse to win another festival race having won the 2m5f novice handicap chase

Comment

Working...
                    X