Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Fat Jockey Farewells (NH)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There aren't many horses I'd be able to put ahead of Un De Sceaux.

Top class ability.
    Incredibly exciting.
    Amazing constitution.

I love him, absolutely love him.

Comment

• UDS...What a warrior, gave his all everytime, a very well earned retirement!

Comment

• UDS was one of the best, sad to see him retire, thought he would go forever !

Comment

• Well played UDS. The O’Connells will be proud of the old lad.

Comment

• Easy to forget just how good this Arkle win was

Comment

• Easy to forget that with a better ride he would have lowered Defi’s colours in the Tingle Creek, a result that would probably have sent Defi to the Ryanair...

Comment

• Apples Jade retired yesterday,what a great servant down throughout the years. Bit of criticism over her Cheltenham record but she won the Mares hurdle and came 2nd in a Triumph.

I personally think she's suffered from the lack of a middle distance grade1 hurdle race outside of her own sex at the festival. Not really got the speed at the minimum 2m and 3m probably stretched her too much.

Comment

• Copper Gone West I understand was the one Festival casualty

Comment

• Apple's Jade does deserve a bit more of a mention.

One of the most incredible horses I can remember. First thought was that Aintree Juvenile win by about 60 lengths. That was a good memory.

A bad memory, was when she battled back between the two Ricci Mares in a Mares clash that'll probably never be beaten as a finish. I wanted either of the pink ones to get the job done.

She let me down more often than she won for me, kept getting her wrong to be honest but a fantastic horse on her best day.

Comment

• Dynamite Dollars sadly passed just been reported from a Nicholls report via RP .

Comment

• Ah jesus, RIP

Comment

• Had a soft spot for Dynamite Dollars , R.I.P my friend .
                          Edit.. Apparently Dynamite Dollars suffered a Fatal Heart attack.
                          while on a routine Canter .
                          Last edited by BigChaang; 12 April 2020, 05:10 PM.

Comment

• RIP DD very sad.

Comment

• Killultagh Vic retired today

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                                Killultagh Vic retired today
                                Remember this....

Comment

Working...
                                X