Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

The Melling Chase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scooby - are you not worried about the extra distance for Min. It could be hard work if the ground is a bad as some are suggesting.

I'd love a 12/1 voucher, but couldn't back Min at his current odds.

Comment

Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
      Scooby - are you not worried about the extra distance for Min. It could be hard work if the ground is a bad as some are suggesting.

I'd love a 12/1 voucher, but couldn't back Min at his current odds.
      I would be if altior/ waiting patiently were in the field.
      Not worried at all with the field infront of him. Politologue can give him a nice toe into it. Or he can make all if they felt it was needed. I'll be very dissapointed if he dosent beat these. There would be no excuses from me.

I have 6pts on min at 12/1 so I could afford to lay some off. But his current price is too big imo. And the hedging shouldn't be needed.

I think politologue might be 2nd but he dosent find a great deal of the bridle.
      Last edited by Scooby91; 12 April 2018, 08:07 AM.
      https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
      Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Balko Des Flos will probably be my biggest bet of the week tomorrow.

Mum stepped up in trip will make him vulnerable and I can see BDF being a gold cup contender next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Middle_Of_March View Post
          Balko Des Flos will probably be my biggest bet of the week tomorrow.

Mum stepped up in trip will make him vulnerable and I can see BDF being a gold cup contender next season.
          Mins already mine so let's hope one of us wins. Id be suprised if min dosent win.
          https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
          Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Working...
          X