Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Sky Bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gone for something different for week 7. Was looking at a Cheltenham yankee or Royal Ascot multiple but instead I’ve gone for something slightly different. Added some real money to this free bet too. Canadian on: Without Parole (2000 Guineas) 12/1, Wild Allusion (1000 Guineas) 13/2, Enable (Coronation Cup) 4/7, September (Oaks) 8/1 and Saxon Warrior (Derby) 3/1.

Week 1 - Canadian: Next Destination (RSA) 12/1, Altior (CC) 6/4, Samcro (JLT) 4/1, Monalee (Ryanair) 14/1, Might Bite (GC) 6/1
    Week 2 - Altior, Laurina and Samcro to win any race at the 2019 Festival - 25/1
    Week 3 - Altior, Laurina and Samcro to win any race at the 2019 Festival - 25/1
    Week 4 - Altior, Laurina and Samcro to win any race at the 2019 Festival - 25/1
    Week 5 - Altior and Samcro to win any race at the 2019 Festival - 13/2
    Week 6 - September to win the 1000 Guineas & Epsom Oaks - 40/1
    Week 7 - Canadian: Without Parole (2000 Guineas) 12/1, Wild Allusion (1000 Guineas) 13/2, Enable (Coronation Cup) 4/7, September (Oaks) 8/1, Saxon Warrior (Derby) 3/1

Comment

This weekend I've had £20 "free" from Paddy Power, £10 free from Sky and £10 from Betway.

(Paddy) £20 free on Samcro Arkle at 7/1 (will aim to have £100 'free' on this target as I still think he's going RSA but if I'm wrong I'd like to be somewhat compensated and I think he wins wherever he goes)

(Sky) £10 free on Al Boum Photo 33/1 Gold Cup (Held by Percy on their RSA run but a big enough price for a free bet IMO... likely to try and make a bit of a book on this race anyway so free bets help that)

(Betway) £10 free on Monalee and Presenting Percy in Ryanair & Gold Cup. - (Don't want any 'real' stake on Monalee in the Ryanair yet but I like this related double from the RSA this year.

Comment

Chante neige for the mares novice(10/1) and Cliffs of diver in the 15:55 at Naas today.

For the life of me I can’t think where I’ve read that she is a serious animal. Was 5 lengths down on stormy Ireland in her sole race so interesting to see how she compares.

Comment

Week 8 - Gone for Nelson to win the Epsom Derby here at 14/1. Can see myself starting to play the evens on Saxon Warrior nearer the race but am happy to throw a few quid at Nelson in the meantime, starting with this free bet.

Week 1 - Canadian: Next Destination (RSA) 12/1, Altior (CC) 6/4, Samcro (JLT) 4/1, Monalee (Ryanair) 14/1, Might Bite (GC) 6/1
          Week 7 - Canadian: Without Parole (2000 Guineas) 12/1, Wild Allusion (1000 Guineas) 13/2, Enable (Coronation Cup) 4/7, September (Oaks) 8/1, Saxon Warrior (Derby) 3/1
          Week 8 - Nelson to win the Epsom Derby @ 14/1

Comment

Originally posted by Middle_Of_March View Post
            Week 8 - Gone for Nelson to win the Epsom Derby here at 14/1. Can see myself starting to play the evens on Saxon Warrior nearer the race but am happy to throw a few quid at Nelson in the meantime, starting with this free bet.

Good portfolio there, shame about Enable.

Comment

Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
              Good portfolio there, shame about Enable.
              Cheers. Without Parole was on the NRNB. But Wild Allusion losing and Enable missing the race makes that bet meaningless really. In hindsight, I shouldn’t have included Enable really.

I plan to place my free bets for the next three weeks on the derby meeting. My coral free bets have been on September for the Oaks most weeks but she’s a doubt for that now. I’ve been backing her since June 2017 for this so I’ll be gutted if she doesn’t make the race.

I expect I’ll place most free bets from July onwards on Cheltenham next year as planned.

Comment

Originally posted by Middle_Of_March View Post
                Cheers. Without Parole was on the NRNB. But Wild Allusion losing and Enable missing the race makes that bet meaningless really. In hindsight, I shouldn’t have included Enable really.

I plan to place my free bets for the next three weeks on the derby meeting. My coral free bets have been on September for the Oaks most weeks but she’s a doubt for that now. I’ve been backing her since June 2017 for this so I’ll be gutted if she doesn’t make the race.

I expect I’ll place most free bets from July onwards on Cheltenham next year as planned.
                I hope she makes it for you MoM

Comment

Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
                  I hope she makes it for you MoM
                  Cheers bud

I like to have two or three big antepost bets a year that I just keep backing throughout the months beforehand. One For Arthur landing the National being the biggest to win from that method.

Hopefully she gives me a run for my money and I see her striding away at epsom on the 1st of June.

Comment

What do you need to bet to get the free bets on Skybet?

I opened an account there solely to back Mullins champion trainer and got 2 free bets. Which I threw on Willie to be champion trainer.

How do I keep them coming?

Comment

Originally posted by Folski View Post
                      What do you need to bet to get the free bets on Skybet?

I opened an account there solely to back Mullins champion trainer and got 2 free bets. Which I threw on Willie to be champion trainer.

How do I keep them coming?
                      You have to "opt in" which should be fairly easy to find on the homep page and it is bet £25 a week or more to qualify for your "free" bet. (Not free, costs £25)

Paddy still have £10 "free" if you bet 5x £10 bets in a week which is similar

Comment

I've had a £10 free bet from 365 on Willoughby Court 25/1 Ryanair chase.

Comment

Been an excellent weeks punting for me at the Chester meeting - a track I usually struggle on - with one of my antepost Derby bets Young Rascal putting himself into the reckoning for the epsom classi. I was tempted to stick my free bet on him here but I’ve instead played a trixie for the three big ones at epsom. Sadly, September misses the race and my big prices on her are defunct. I did get to cash out for double my money on the ones placed with Bet365 but that’s only a small consolation.

Week 9 - Epsom Trixie on Idaho (9/1 Coronation Cup), La Ti Dar (3/1 Oaks) and Young Rascal (10/1 Derby)

Week 9 - Trixie: Idaho (9/1 Coronation Cup), La Ti Dar (3/1 Oaks) and Young Rascal (10/1 Derby)

Comment

I just played the 100/1 Altior, Samcro and Footpad to win any race and Laurina to win Mares.
                            Completely expect Footpad to take on Altior but small chance they step him up and aim at the Ryanair.

Comment

Just had my £5 free bet with skybet on Summerville Boy Black Op Santini Might Bite,All to place in any race @33/1.
                              Then seen Black OP,Might Bite,Santini,Summerville Boy.All to place any race @16/1.
                              Strange!!!

Comment

Originally posted by somer1 View Post
                                Just had my £5 free bet with skybet on Summerville Boy Black Op Santini Might Bite,All to place in any race @33/1.
                                Then seen Black OP,Might Bite,Santini,Summerville Boy.All to place any race @16/1.
                                Strange!!!
                                Haha, love a mistake like that. Decent enough at 33/1 for a free bet

Comment

Working...
                                X