Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Sky Bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sky offered the free £50 bet again this week if you place 5/6 bets of at least that value, I've managed to grab myself three free bets.
    This is the second time they've done this to me knowledge, last time was just before Chelt, so well worth keeping an eye out...

Comment

Week 4 Free Bet has been placed. Like last week, it’s the Altior, Laurina and Samcro to win any race at the festival at 25/1 treble for me.
      So far:
      Week 1 - Canadian: Next Destination (RSA) 12/1, Altior (CC) 6/4, Samcro (JLT) 4/1, Monalee (Ryanair) 14/1, Might Bite (GC) 6/1
      Week 2 - Gold Present (Grand National) 22/1 e/w
      Week 3 - Altior, Laurina and Samcro to win any race at the 2019 Festival - 25/1
      Week 4 - Altior, Laurina and Samcro to win any race at the 2019 Festival - 25/1

Comment

Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
        Sky offered the free £50 bet again this week if you place 5/6 bets of at least that value, I've managed to grab myself three free bets.
        This is the second time they've done this to me knowledge, last time was just before Chelt, so well worth keeping an eye out...
        Nice offer that is. I don't use Sky often enoguh to see if they'd do that... too much hopping around for odds here and there.

Comment

Sadly got barred from all Skybet promotions after the Festival, somewhat understandable after really taking advantage of them for 9 months and with many free bets going onto BVD.

Comment

I see price boosts on the double of mite bite and supersundae (as expected) although it’s not a big boost

Both we have a dream and apples both price boosted (very toughrace to call)

What’s people fancy ?
            I like Cyrname in the first, I am a apples shakira follower, will be having Bristol De mai and tommy silver in the 4.40

Not looked at much for the other two days but saw Danny kirwan is running in the last on the Friday (I know a few have mentioned it for next year)

Comment

Originally posted by thistlecracker View Post
              I see price boosts on the double of mite bite and supersundae (as expected) although it’s not a big boost

Both we have a dream and apples both price boosted (very toughrace to call)

What’s people fancy ?
              I like Cyrname in the first, I am a apples shakira follower, will be having Bristol De mai and tommy silver in the 4.40

Not looked at much for the other two days but saw Danny kirwan is running in the last on the Friday (I know a few have mentioned it for next year)
              There’s some discussion on this on the site on the grand national section.

I’m with you on Cyrname and Might Bite. Like Apples Shakira too.

Comment

With my week 2 Free bet on Gold Present being refunded, it’s gone on that Altior, Laurina and Samcro treble.

So I’m now:
                Week 1 - Canadian: Next Destination (RSA) 12/1, Altior (CC) 6/4, Samcro (JLT) 4/1, Monalee (Ryanair) 14/1, Might Bite (GC) 6/1
                Week 2 - Altior, Laurina and Samcro to win any race at the 2019 Festival - 25/1

Comment

Is the Laurina Altior Samcro bet still there as got £5 on and now cant find it ?

Comment

Originally posted by somer1 View Post
                    Is the Laurina Altior Samcro bet still there as got £5 on and now cant find it ?

The entire Cheltenham specials section has vanished. Hopefully it’ll be back up tomorrow.

Comment

They have taken all the specials for fest down! Just as I was waiting to load up on some

Comment

Skybet festival specials are back up and running ����
                        Last edited by Geordieboy83; 16 April 2018, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Geordieboy83 View Post
                          Skybet festival specials are back up and running ����
                          Tiger Roll still 7/1 which is nice.

Just mentioned this on the ante post thread but might be one for people with free £5...

Samcro & Laurina both to win any race & Footpad & Presenting Percy to place in any race
                          22/1

I've seen plenty worse

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                            Tiger Roll still 7/1 which is nice.

Just mentioned this on the ante post thread but might be one for people with free £5...

Samcro & Laurina both to win any race & Footpad & Presenting Percy to place in any race
                            22/1

I've seen plenty worse
                            Some very good bets indeed. Just got to hope Samcro and Laurina are kept apart.

Comment

Decided that this weeks free bet is.. Altior and Samcro to win any race @ 13/2

Week 2 - Altior, Laurina and Samcro to win any race at the 2019 Festival - 25/1
                              Week 5 - Altior and Samcro to win any race at the 2019 Festival - 13/2

Comment

Samcro, Altior, Might Bite & Laurina all to win any race 66/1

Can't see much wrong with this.
                                Altior is the best horse in training
                                Samcro will scare off plenty wherever he goes
                                Laurina I expect to go Mares and she is likely to be a very warm order
                                Might Bite proved his unquestioned ability at Aintree and although there's a real threat in Percy to overcome better ground will see him in a better light.

Worst plays for the fiver....

Comment

Working...
                                X