Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Sky Bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• £5 free bet from skybet has gone on a £1.25 win trixie.
    Annamix 16/1 supreme
    Commander of fleet 16/1ballymore
    santini 10/1 rsa
    returns £4797.50

Comment

• Originally posted by somer1 View Post
      £5 free bet from skybet has gone on a £1.25 win trixie.
      Annamix 16/1 supreme
      Commander of fleet 16/1ballymore
      santini 10/1 rsa
      returns £4797.50
      Decent return on them for such a small stake. Could all be a lot shorter after 1 run each!

Comment

• Free Bet 1: Samcro & Laurina to win any race with Footpad and Presenting Percy to place - 22/1
        Free Bet 2: Samcro, Laurina and Altior to win any race - 20/1
        Free Bet 3: Samcro & Laurina to win any race with Footpad and Presenting Percy to place - 22/1
        Free Bet 4: Gilgamboa(FH) & Penhill (SH) both place & Presenting Percy to win the GC & Laurina & Samcro both win any race - 250/1
        Free Bet 5: Presenting Percy (6/1) and Penhill (7/1) to win GC and Stayers - 55/1
        Free Bet 6: Commander of Fleet, Altior and Laurina to win any race, Presenting Percy (GC) and Penhill (SH) to place - 250/1
        Free Bet 7: Presenting Percy (6/1) and Penhill (7/1) to win GC and Stayers - 55/1
        Free Bet 8: Gilgamboa (14/1) and Presenting Percy (6/1) to win Foxhunters and Stayers - 104/1
        Free Bet 9: Commander of Fleet and Champagne Classic to win any race - 125/1
        Free Bet 10: Penhill to win the Stayers Hurdle and Commander of Fleet to win any race - 90/1
        Free Bet 11: Samcro (CH), Altior (QMCC) and Presenting Percy (GC) all to win - 77.75/1

Comment

• It’s a shame Fred aren’t offering more markets, they are 7/4 Altior where sky are 11/10, that would make a big difference to that treb CPFC

Comment

• Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
            It’s a shame Fred aren’t offering more markets, they are 7/4 Altior where sky are 11/10, that would make a big difference to that treb CPFC
            5/4, but point taken!

I’m happy enough using the freebies on multiples that I fancy.

I don’t have the bank balance to build up books on horses, Cheltenham is the biggest week of the year for me in terms of outlay, so I need to get as many free bets and forum yankees into it as possible!

Comment

• Gone for Santini again for the RSA Chase. 10/1.

Week 1 - Canadian: Next Destination (RSA) 12/1, Altior (CC) 6/4, Samcro (JLT) 4/1, Monalee (Ryanair) 14/1, Might Bite (GC) 6/1
              Week 2 - Altior, Laurina and Samcro to win any race at the 2019 Festival - 25/1
              Week 3 - Altior, Laurina and Samcro to win any race at the 2019 Festival - 25/1
              Week 4 - Altior, Laurina and Samcro to win any race at the 2019 Festival - 25/1
              Week 5 - Altior and Samcro to win any race at the 2019 Festival - 13/2
              Week 6 - September to win the 1000 Guineas & Epsom Oaks - 40/1
              Week 7 - Canadian: Without Parole (2000 Guineas) 12/1, Wild Allusion (1000 Guineas) 13/2, Enable (Coronation Cup) 4/7, September (Oaks) 8/1, Saxon Warrior (Derby) 3/1
              Week 8 - Nelson to win the Epsom Derby @ 14/1
              Week 9 - Trixie: Idaho (9/1 Coronation Cup), La Ti Dar (3/1 Oaks) and Young Rascal (10/1 Derby)
              Week 10 - Next Destination to win the RSA @ 10/1
              Week 11 - Edward Lewis @ 9/1 to win the Epsom Dash
              Week 12 - France, Germany and Brazil to win all three of their group matches each @ 20/1
              Week 13 - Double - Come On Come On @ 7/4 (8:20 Windsor) & Without Parole @ 11/4 (St James’ Palace Stakes) NRNB
              Week 14 - 3+ Royal Ascot winners for Wesley Ward @ 8/1
              Week 15 - Blow By Blow for the NH Chase @ 25/1
              Week 16 - Might Bite for the Gold Cup @ 5/1
              Week 17 - Altior and Samcro to win any race at the 2019 Festival @ 6/1
              Week 18 - Justin Rose each way (10 places) for The Open @ 14/1
              Week 19 - Man City to win the Premier League, Watford to be relegated and Sunderland to win League 1 @ 18/1
              Week 20 - Brentford to win the Championship (each way 4-places) @ 14/1
              Week 21 - Watford and Reading to both be relegated this season @ 9.78/1
              Week 22 - Treble: Aston Villa, Middlesbrough and Leeds to win @ 5/1
              Week 23 - Super Canadian: Laurina (Arkle) 10/1, BDD (Mares) 3/1, Next Destination (RSA) 10/1, Altior (CC) 5/4, Tiger Roll (XC) 4/1, Samcro (JLT) 4/1, Might Bite (GC) 5/1
              Week 24 - Canadian: Laurina (Arkle) 10/1, Samcro (CH) 6/1, BDD (Mares) 3/1, Tiger Roll (XC) 4/1, Might Bite (GC) 5/1
              Week 25 - Santini to win the RSA @ 10/1
              Week 26 - Blow By Blow to win the NH Chase @ 25/1
              Week 27 - Santini to win the RSA @ 10/1

Comment

• Olly Murphy to train a winner at the festival 7-1
                A lot more ammunition this year, would of liked 10-1 on that really.

Skybet request a bet

Comment

• Free Bet 1: Samcro & Laurina to win any race with Footpad and Presenting Percy to place - 22/1
                  Free Bet 2: Samcro, Laurina and Altior to win any race - 20/1
                  Free Bet 3: Samcro & Laurina to win any race with Footpad and Presenting Percy to place - 22/1
                  Free Bet 4: Gilgamboa(FH) & Penhill (SH) both place & Presenting Percy to win the GC & Laurina & Samcro both win any race - 250/1
                  Free Bet 5: Presenting Percy (6/1) and Penhill (7/1) to win GC and Stayers - 55/1
                  Free Bet 6: Commander of Fleet, Altior and Laurina to win any race, Presenting Percy (GC) and Penhill (SH) to place - 250/1
                  Free Bet 7: Presenting Percy (6/1) and Penhill (7/1) to win GC and Stayers - 55/1
                  Free Bet 8: Gilgamboa (14/1) and Presenting Percy (6/1) to win Foxhunters and Stayers - 104/1
                  Free Bet 9: Commander of Fleet and Champagne Classic to win any race - 125/1
                  Free Bet 10: Penhill to win the Stayers Hurdle and Commander of Fleet to win any race - 90/1
                  Free Bet 11: Samcro (CH), Altior (QMCC) and Presenting Percy (GC) all to win - 77.75/1
                  Free Bet 12: Santini, Black Op, Presenting Percy, Penhill, Footpad and Commander of Fleet all to place in any race @ 125/1

Comment

• Maybe I’m wrong but can’t help but think Skybet are undervaluing Commander of Fleet in these bets.

Comment

• Originally posted by cpfcpatriot View Post
                      Maybe I’m wrong but can’t help but think Skybet are undervaluing Commander of Fleet in these bets.
                      As it is 6 horses... if they were all 5/4 to place it's 128/1

Shortest price of the lot is Presenting Percy at 6/1 (so 5/4 is about fair for him) - but the rest are bigger especially CoF - I'd be wary of getting him in too many things, he certainly isn't outrageous value compared to the others in the list.

Add in that they ALL have to get there, and ALL have to have the luck to get around AND not find 3 too good...

I appreciate it is a free bet, and I must be much more boring.... because I imagine I've got them all backing individually... but I'd sooner "build up" on something I did fancy rather than just give them their money back

Comment

• Originally posted by dazzler View Post
                        Olly Murphy to train a winner at the festival 7-1
                        A lot more ammunition this year, would of liked 10-1 on that really.

Skybet request a bet
                        A lot more but probably not at the right level yet?

Skelton is only just getting there with Cheltenham winners isn't he and he's a few years ahead of Olly Murphy - for all that OM is destined to get to the top few trainers in the country.

If Olly Murphy is going to get a festival winner you'd imagine it'll be in a handicap, might be better with a level stake on all his runners rather than take 7/1 - although far more effort

Comment

• Do Skybet define what 'to place' means? Some of the championship races may have less than 8 runners so it might just be worth checking the T&C's with them. The Arkle,JLT, Champ Chase and Ryanair can cut up badly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                            Do Skybet define what 'to place' means? Some of the championship races may have less than 8 runners so it might just be worth checking the T&C's with them. The Arkle,JLT, Champ Chase and Ryanair can cut up badly.
                            I'm pretty sure this is settled as official place terms on the day, so if you get a 5/6/7 runner race you will have to be in the front 2 to cop...

Comment

• Urgh, that'd be horrible - but understandable.

I did have the odd 'fun' free bet on a few of them but only can't see me getting involved in any others.

Comment

• Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
                                I'm pretty sure this is settled as official place terms on the day, so if you get a 5/6/7 runner race you will have to be in the front 2 to cop...
                                It's not that appealing when you don't get the ante post terms.

Comment

Working...
                                X