Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Sky Bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by somer1 View Post
    I went in again this week.
    On a diff note if anyone is on windows 10 careful about the new update its crashed my laptop,cant do nothing with it and Microsoft says they dont have a fix yet.
    Do you think I'm safe on my amstrad 75 somer 1 ? .

Comment

Originally posted by BigChaang View Post
      Do you think I'm safe on my amstrad 75 somer 1 ? .
      You cant beat an oldie lol lol.
      Laptop is in a right mess,only app left on it is the recycle bin and theres nothing to get you on the net,cant even take it back to a time when it was working as it cant find any wifi signals.Times like this i thank god for my partner and her lappy

Comment

Hope you get it sorted . !. Only need Fat jockey and Oddschecker on mine.

Comment

£5 free this week on Al Boum Photo in the Gold Cup at 33/1 (£15 free in total on that now) - Return would be £495

We haven't seen him put his best foot forward over the longest trip yet for a few different reasons, but 33/1 is too big on his form that he's already shown IMO
          Last edited by Kevloaf; 28 May 2018, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Plus, £10 free bet on Santini for the RSA at 12/1.
            £35 in free bets on him now at 16s and 12s, return would be £520

Comment

Great Minds Kev, (probably not in my case though ). Just written out my bet for A.B.P, decent price , and have already got a
              ticket for Santini at the same price , But going in again . Think this one is my R.S.A horse for now,.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                Plus, £10 free bet on Santini for the RSA at 12/1.
                £35 in free bets on him now at 16s and 12s, return would be £520
                very nice bets Kev. Just incase your don’t know Santini is 12/1 ‘any race’ with WH. I’m chipping away with free bets. Even though I do think RSA will be target.

Comment

FYI Hills have Santini to win any race @ 12's.

Comment

Sky need a new influx of request a bet specials.
                    My freebie landed on Step Back for the National this week...

Comment

• Had a chunk of A Momentofmadness at 20/1 for the Epsom Dash but today the trainer said a change of plan has occurred and he will sidestep the race. A kick in the balls for me. I’ve put the free bet on Edward Lewis for the same race. 9/1.

Week 1 - Canadian: Next Destination (RSA) 12/1, Altior (CC) 6/4, Samcro (JLT) 4/1, Monalee (Ryanair) 14/1, Might Bite (GC) 6/1
                      Week 2 - Altior, Laurina and Samcro to win any race at the 2019 Festival - 25/1
                      Week 3 - Altior, Laurina and Samcro to win any race at the 2019 Festival - 25/1
                      Week 4 - Altior, Laurina and Samcro to win any race at the 2019 Festival - 25/1
                      Week 5 - Altior and Samcro to win any race at the 2019 Festival - 13/2
                      Week 6 - September to win the 1000 Guineas & Epsom Oaks - 40/1
                      Week 7 - Canadian: Without Parole (2000 Guineas) 12/1, Wild Allusion (1000 Guineas) 13/2, Enable (Coronation Cup) 4/7, September (Oaks) 8/1, Saxon Warrior (Derby) 3/1
                      Week 8 - Nelson to win the Epsom Derby @ 14/1
                      Week 9 - Trixie: Idaho (9/1 Coronation Cup), La Ti Dar (3/1 Oaks) and Young Rascal (10/1 Derby)
                      Week 10 - Next Destination to win the RSA @ 10/1
                      Week 11 - Edward Lewis @ 9/1 to win the Epsom Dash

Comment

• The next two weeks will be on this

Brazil and Germany to win all their group games and Panama and Iran to lose all their group games
                        80/1

I’ve done WHs two WC offers, and they have Hollowgraphic at 14/1 so any free bets from them will go on him there rather than sky’s 12/1

Comment

• Any more suggestions ?
                          I have £55 free bets this week, won't be using them on the world cup but happy to consider any long term racing specials...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
                            The next two weeks will be on this

Brazil and Germany to win all their group games and Panama and Iran to lose all their group games
                            80/1

I’ve done WHs two WC offers, and they have Hollowgraphic at 14/1 so any free bets from them will go on him there rather than sky’s 12/1
                            Who is the football with ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
                              Any more suggestions ?
                              I have £55 free bets this week, won't be using them on the world cup but happy to consider any long term racing specials...
                              I'm still chipping away at the 33/1 to place SB,BO,Santini,Samcro .... only have £15 on now.
                              Didn't have too many free bets from the weekend...

Comment

• Originally posted by thistlecracker View Post
                                Who is the football with ?
                                It is right at the bottom of the skybet request a bet specials, "footyaccu specials"

Comment

Working...
                                X