Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Sky Bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gone for a 20/1 World Cup Special this week. France, Germany and Brazil to win all three of their group matches.

Week 1 - Canadian: Next Destination (RSA) 12/1, Altior (CC) 6/4, Samcro (JLT) 4/1, Monalee (Ryanair) 14/1, Might Bite (GC) 6/1
    Week 2 - Altior, Laurina and Samcro to win any race at the 2019 Festival - 25/1
    Week 3 - Altior, Laurina and Samcro to win any race at the 2019 Festival - 25/1
    Week 4 - Altior, Laurina and Samcro to win any race at the 2019 Festival - 25/1
    Week 5 - Altior and Samcro to win any race at the 2019 Festival - 13/2
    Week 6 - September to win the 1000 Guineas & Epsom Oaks - 40/1
    Week 7 - Canadian: Without Parole (2000 Guineas) 12/1, Wild Allusion (1000 Guineas) 13/2, Enable (Coronation Cup) 4/7, September (Oaks) 8/1, Saxon Warrior (Derby) 3/1
    Week 8 - Nelson to win the Epsom Derby @ 14/1
    Week 9 - Trixie: Idaho (9/1 Coronation Cup), La Ti Dar (3/1 Oaks) and Young Rascal (10/1 Derby)
    Week 10 - Next Destination to win the RSA @ 10/1
    Week 11 - Edward Lewis @ 9/1 to win the Epsom Dash
    Week 12 - France, Germany and Brazil to win all three of their group matches each @ 20/1

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
      The next two weeks will be on this

Brazil and Germany to win all their group games and Panama and Iran to lose all their group games
      80/1

I’ve done WHs two WC offers, and they have Hollowgraphic at 14/1 so any free bets from them will go on him there rather than sky’s 12/1
      I have done the 2 Hills offers too HF only to be informed that free bets can only be used on the World Cup!! It’s in point number 5 in T&Cs. I also spoke to someone on the live chat who confirmed this!

Comment

• Damn!

Assuming I win some of the free bets I might put some actual money on the 14/1 anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
          It is right at the bottom of the skybet request a bet specials, "footyaccu specials"
          Found it... Thanks !

Comment

• Need to be quick with these money back free bets, deadline 72 hours from bet, but to be fair to Sky they send a text as reminder.

£25 ew acca
            Battaash 9/4
            Might Bite 5/1
            Penhill 7/1
            Buveur D'Air 5/2

Comment

• Had an email from Skybet today bet £5 and they would give me a free £10 bet.
              So I have £10 on Annamix

Comment

• Hey Somer - any news on Annamix ?
                Is he ok after his injury ?
                Back in work ?
                ta

Comment

• Originally posted by somer1 View Post
                  Had an email from Skybet today bet £5 and they would give me a free £10 bet.
                  So I have £10 on Annamix
                  Heya Pit.Not a clue so thought best place for a free tenner @16/1
                  Now a few free fivers from Bet365 @ 20/1 and sorted.

Comment

• £10 free with 365 on Laurina for the Arkle at 14/1

Comment

• This weeks bet is:
                      Double - Come On Come On @ 7/4 (8:20 Windsor) & Without Parole @ 11/4 (St James’ Palace Stakes) NRNB

Week 1 - Canadian: Next Destination (RSA) 12/1, Altior (CC) 6/4, Samcro (JLT) 4/1, Monalee (Ryanair) 14/1, Might Bite (GC) 6/1
                      Week 7 - Canadian: Without Parole (2000 Guineas) 12/1, Wild Allusion (1000 Guineas) 13/2, Enable (Coronation Cup) 4/7, September (Oaks) 8/1, Saxon Warrior (Derby) 3/1
                      Week 9 - Trixie: Idaho (9/1 Coronation Cup), La Ti Dar (3/1 Oaks) and Young Rascal (10/1 Derby)
                      Week 12 - France, Germany and Brazil to win all three of their group matches each @ 20/1
                      Week 13 - Double - Come On Come On @ 7/4 (8:20 Windsor) & Without Parole @ 11/4 (St James’ Palace Stakes) NRNB

Comment

• Is your week 12 bet still there MoM?

Comment

• On the Skybet requestabet section. The second section. Hopefully the above link works for you Ryan.

Comment

• Got it thanks MoM. Feel like there may be a slip up somewhere but at 20s im happy to take the chance

Comment

• Week 1 - Canadian: Next Destination (RSA) 12/1, Altior (CC) 6/4, Samcro (JLT) 4/1, Monalee (Ryanair) 14/1, Might Bite (GC) 6/1
                              Week 13 - Double - Come On Come On @ 7/4 (8:20 Windsor) & Without Parole @ 11/4 (St James’ Palace Stakes) NRNB
                              Week 14 - 3+ Royal Ascot winners for Wesley Ward @ 8/1

Comment

• I've been racking up a bunch of free bets this week with the football offers.
                                I couldn't find the festival request a bets so I've gone for an Altior/Might Bite double...

Comment

Working...
                                X