Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Sky Bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s actually still there if anyone’s interested at 33/1

Comment

Oh yer it is there at 16/1 as well... I’ll be jumping on the 33/1 ��

Comment

Originally posted by Willdunn99 View Post
        It’s actually still there if anyone’s interested at 33/1
        Well im gunna chuck a few free fivers at this till it goes

Comment

Hey GeordieBoy
          I have Delta Work on my RSA Chase list, Gigginstown like to win it and I suspect they'll fire at least 2 arrows and they are Delta Work and Cracking Smart
          I reckon Dortmund Park and Blow By Blow could be going JLT and NH Chase, have backed Blow By Blow for NH Chase already along with Ok Corral and Ballyward

Comment

Updated skybets

Killutagh Vic GC (33s)/Ok Corall Stayers (33)/Annamix Supreme (16)/Blow by Blow RSA (16) - lucky 15

Chante Neige 12/1 Mares Novice
            Chantte Neige 10/1 Mares Novice and Cliffs of Moher 13/8(won)

Laurina and Samcro both to win any race plus Santini and Black Op both to place in any race - 40/1

Hollowgraphic any race - 12/1

Plan to have atleast £20 on Hollowgraphic while the 12/1 is still around

Comment

Im joining the gang & this week’s £5 free bet has gone on Summerville Boy Black Op Santini Might Bite,All to place in any race @33/1.
              I don’t know if it’s value but cos it’s also available at 16/1 it feels like it

Comment

Hurricanefly what makes you so keen on chante Niege ?

Comment

Originally posted by Willdunn99 View Post
                  Hurricanefly what makes you so keen on chante Niege ?
                  Honestly I’ve had it in my head for a while that they think she is a serious horse but when I try and look back where I’ve got it from I can’t find any particular quotes. Her one race finishing 5 lengths behind Stormy Ireland as a 3 year old isn’t bad form and I believe she jumped very well on the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Brital View Post
                    Im joining the gang & this week’s £5 free bet has gone on Summerville Boy Black Op Santini Might Bite,All to place in any race @33/1.
                    Good spot this all those who are on, max bet £45 but at 33/1 it’s enough to get interested...

Comment

Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
                      Good spot this all those who are on, max bet £45 but at 33/1 it’s enough to get interested...
                      I can only dream of a max bet that high with those bandits.

Comment

Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                        I can only dream of a max bet that high with those bandits.
                        I have jumped on as well but my max was £10

Comment

Wasn’t sure what to use my free bet on this week. Ended up sticking it on Next Destination for the RSA at 10/1.

Week 1 - Canadian: Next Destination (RSA) 12/1, Altior (CC) 6/4, Samcro (JLT) 4/1, Monalee (Ryanair) 14/1, Might Bite (GC) 6/1
                          Week 2 - Altior, Laurina and Samcro to win any race at the 2019 Festival - 25/1
                          Week 3 - Altior, Laurina and Samcro to win any race at the 2019 Festival - 25/1
                          Week 4 - Altior, Laurina and Samcro to win any race at the 2019 Festival - 25/1
                          Week 5 - Altior and Samcro to win any race at the 2019 Festival - 13/2
                          Week 6 - September to win the 1000 Guineas & Epsom Oaks - 40/1
                          Week 7 - Canadian: Without Parole (2000 Guineas) 12/1, Wild Allusion (1000 Guineas) 13/2, Enable (Coronation Cup) 4/7, September (Oaks) 8/1, Saxon Warrior (Derby) 3/1
                          Week 8 - Nelson to win the Epsom Derby @ 14/1
                          Week 9 - Trixie: Idaho (9/1 Coronation Cup), La Ti Dar (3/1 Oaks) and Young Rascal (10/1 Derby)
                          Week 10 - Next Destination to win the RSA @ 10/1
                          Last edited by Middle_Of_March; 21 May 2018, 11:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
                            Sky seem happy to let me have £45 a week....

Comment

If anybody also bets on football, Sky are giving £10 "free" if your outright team gets knocked out of the World Cup (I haven't read the full terms yet) but it is a market I'd probably back anyway for fun so the £10 free will go towards the festival.

Comment

Originally posted by Brital View Post
                                I went in again this week.
                                On a diff note if anyone is on windows 10 careful about the new update its crashed my laptop,cant do nothing with it and Microsoft says they dont have a fix yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X