Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Sky Bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’ll bold the ones that haven’t yet lost. As now Ascot is over, some have won/lost already.

This weeks bet was Blow By Blow @ 25/1 for the NH Chase.

Week 1 - Canadian: Next Destination (RSA) 12/1, Altior (CC) 6/4, Samcro (JLT) 4/1, Monalee (Ryanair) 14/1, Might Bite (GC) 6/1
    Week 2 - Altior, Laurina and Samcro to win any race at the 2019 Festival - 25/1
    Week 3 - Altior, Laurina and Samcro to win any race at the 2019 Festival - 25/1
    Week 4 - Altior, Laurina and Samcro to win any race at the 2019 Festival - 25/1
    Week 5 - Altior and Samcro to win any race at the 2019 Festival - 13/2

Week 6 - September to win the 1000 Guineas & Epsom Oaks - 40/1
    Week 7 - Canadian: Without Parole (2000 Guineas) 12/1, Wild Allusion (1000 Guineas) 13/2, Enable (Coronation Cup) 4/7, September (Oaks) 8/1, Saxon Warrior (Derby) 3/1
    Week 8 - Nelson to win the Epsom Derby @ 14/1
    Week 9 - Trixie: Idaho (9/1 Coronation Cup), La Ti Dar (3/1 Oaks) and Young Rascal (10/1 Derby)
    Week 10 - Next Destination to win the RSA @ 10/1
    Week 11 - Edward Lewis @ 9/1 to win the Epsom Dash
    Week 12 - France, Germany and Brazil to win all three of their group matches each @ 20/1
    Week 13 - Double - Come On Come On @ 7/4 (8:20 Windsor) & Without Parole @ 11/4 (St James’ Palace Stakes) NRNB
    Week 14 - 3+ Royal Ascot winners for Wesley Ward @ 8/1
    Week 15 - Blow By Blow for the NH Chase @ 25/1

If i can have 35 bold free bets for Cheltenham on this thread by the time it comes round, i'll be pleased.
    Last edited by Middle_Of_March; 25 June 2018, 05:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
      I've been racking up a bunch of free bets this week with the football offers.
      I couldn't find the festival request a bets so I've gone for an Altior/Might Bite double...
      Every single free bet I've had goes on Cheltenham.

SOme sound SO boring in isolation but I'll post them all up before the season starts and I hope it'll all be worth it

Comment

• Was unsure what to put the free bet on this week. My William Hill bet went on Next Destination at 12/1 but my Skybet one went on Might Bite at 5/1.

Week 1 - Canadian: Next Destination (RSA) 12/1, Altior (CC) 6/4, Samcro (JLT) 4/1, Monalee (Ryanair) 14/1, Might Bite (GC) 6/1
        Week 7 - Canadian: Without Parole (2000 Guineas) 12/1, Wild Allusion (1000 Guineas) 13/2, Enable (Coronation Cup) 4/7, September (Oaks) 8/1, Saxon Warrior (Derby) 3/1
        Week 9 - Trixie: Idaho (9/1 Coronation Cup), La Ti Dar (3/1 Oaks) and Young Rascal (10/1 Derby)
        Week 12 - France, Germany and Brazil to win all three of their group matches each @ 20/1
        Week 13 - Double - Come On Come On @ 7/4 (8:20 Windsor) & Without Parole @ 11/4 (St James’ Palace Stakes) NRNB
        Week 16 - Might Bite for the Gold Cup @ 5/1

Comment

• Keep nicking these free £25 bets after throwing away £50 on the football request a bets (there has to be some sense in this somewhere), all free bets currently are heading towards the 6/1 Altior and Samcro to win any race special...

Comment

• Had a tenner back from Skybet for a World Cup loser outright (Brazil) and put that free bet on Laurina to win any race at 2/1. The weekly free bet went on Altior and Samcro to win any race at the 2019 Festival. First backed this in week 5 at 13/2 and have gone in again at 6/1.

Week 17 - Altior and Samcro to win any race at the 2019 Festival @ 6/1

Comment

• Has everyone with a William Hill account been doing their scratchcard?

Not much but over the course of the WC I’ve got around £10 of free bets and also won around £30 of cash via rolling over free spins

Comment

• Was just gunna use my free £5 on Cadmium to win any race @ the festival.Something told me to check it out and glad i did.
                Hills are 25/1 and Skybet are 8/1 same bet.

Comment

• Originally posted by somer1 View Post
                  Was just gunna use my free £5 on Cadmium to win any race @ the festival.Something told me to check it out and glad i did.
                  Hills are 25/1 and Skybet are 8/1 same bet.
                  Hills were more often than not "Best Price" in the Any Race market last year and often by quite a margin (as outlined with Cadmium)
                  Sky were often worst price

Comment

• Nicked another free £50 bet from yesterday, invested in a Penhill 7/1 (Stayers) and Might Bite 5/1 (Gold Cup) each way double, and might look to press this with any more freebies I get....

Comment

• Done Justin Rose this week @ 14/1 for The Open each way (10 places)

Week 18 - Justin Rose each way (10 places) for The Open @ 14/1

Comment

• I requested this... seems far too big!

Gilgamboa(FH) & Penhill (SH) both place & Presenting Percy to win the GC & Laurina & Samcro both win any race

250/1!

Comment

• Alot of things need to happen CPFC but at 250/1 it’s a decent punt.
                          If it stays there a while well worth a few free fivers...

Comment

• Samcro & Laurina both to win any race @ 8/1

Comment

• Justin Rose placed in the golf so at least I made a profit from the free bet of week 18. Plan to do two more weeks of football betting with the free bets and then from the middle of August onwards, all Cheltenham.

Week 19 is a treble of Man City to win the Premier League, Watford to be relegated and Sunderland to win League 1 at 18/1.

Week 18 - Justin Rose each way (10 places) for The Open @ 14/1
                              Week 19 - Man City to win the Premier League, Watford to be relegated and Sunderland to win League 1 @ 18/1

Comment

• £5 free Paloma Blue - Arkle 25/1

Comment

Working...
                                X