Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Daily movers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And once again into the breech dear friends, with the Sat Canadian,
    Al Muffrih, Nmkt 1.50 7/2
    Intuitive, Nmkt 4.10 9/4
    Katiesheidinlisa, Donc 8.20 7/4
    Shaqwar, Thirsk 4.50 5/2
    Hurricane Darwin, Punch 2.35 9/4

Good luck again to all who play.

Comment

• Well the Sat Canadian was a poor effort to say the least.
      One of interest to me today is in the first at Beverley,
      King Lenox, 14's into 6/1 for Nigel Tinkler and SDS, the money seems constant, and SDS has this ride then nothing till the fifth race, so that makes his booking significant, still an ew price at the mo.

Comment

• Bonsai bay is a newcomer for Jedd O'Keeffe in the NH flat finale at MR tomoz, must have been showing plenty given the support, opened at 8's now 7/4.

Comment

• Had a tip today....
          Potters Corner - 3.06 at Auteuil. He’s a locally owned horse, trained by Christian Williams. He’s going over to France to race. Currently 4/1.
          He recently won the Midlands National at 20/1

Comment

• From 4m chase to a 2m Hurdle?

I know he beat Altior in a bumper but that’s some plot if it comes off!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
              From 4m chase to a 2m Hurdle?

I know he beat Altior in a bumper but that’s some plot if it comes off!
              Lazy punting on my behalf and gutted to have bet what I did. The tip came from one of the owners and I didn’t check the distance and type of race before committing money, he had a shocker too!! Apologies to any one who
              bet it

Comment

• Originally posted by The King Pimm View Post
                Lazy punting on my behalf and gutted to have bet what I did. The tip came from one of the owners and I didn’t check the distance and type of race before committing money, he had a shocker too!! Apologies to any one who
                bet it
                You can only pass on info KP, it's an individual choice to follow or otherwise.
                This thread hasn't been great of late, but let's not stop a little thing like crap form prevent us from trying, onto the Sat Canadian.

Asc 3.25, Bella Regazza, 7/2
                Lf 4.15, Lamloom, 3/1.
                Ha 2.00, No Hasslehoff, 5/1.
                Ha 4.20, Happy power, 2/1.
                Notts 4.05, Cornborough, 2/1.

Decent prices, will be a nice pick up when they all win, fingers crossed, good luck folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrMcGoldrick View Post
                  You can only pass on info KP, it's an individual choice to follow or otherwise.
                  This thread hasn't been great of late, but let's not stop a little thing like crap form prevent us from trying, onto the Sat Canadian.

Asc 3.25, Bella Regazza, 7/2
                  Lf 4.15, Lamloom, 3/1.
                  Ha 2.00, No Hasslehoff, 5/1.
                  Ha 4.20, Happy power, 2/1.
                  Notts 4.05, Cornborough, 2/1.

Decent prices, will be a nice pick up when they all win, fingers crossed, good luck folks.
                  I’ve backed No Hassle Hoff and Bella Regazza too. I’m intrigued by the return of Whisper, it’s been nibbled at too

Comment

• SDS has turned up at Lingers for the 1.55 ride on King Power, originally had Probert booked, been backed too

Comment

• Interesting card at NAAS tomorrow.
                      Lots of maidens !!!!

In the 3-20 French Secret has been backed from 200-1 (particularly with PP and boylesports)- probably not much money though.
                      In the 3-50 Eloy Damerval has been backed from 66's into 7-1 best price - looks more significant with money across the board.
                      In the 4-55 Helen de Pourtales has been backed from 100-1 - (boylesports down to 16's) - again not sure how much really.
                      In the 6-00 Smart Project backed from 33's across the board down to 10-1 best price - looks fairly significant.

I'll be looking again in the morning.

Comment

Working...
                      X