Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Daily movers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anytime now has been supported in the Ayr 12.35 for Gordon Elliot and Sean Bowen, into 9/4. The trainer has a few interesting runners at Ayr but this seems to be the one for money at the mo, a couple of the others were short priced last night and have drifted, I must admit the chances of several winners for the stable look on the cards.

Comment

• So the Elliot team could have gone home after the first, poor run from Anytime now, that leavea us -1pt for Nov, will leave it for a day or two now unless something looks too good to miss, anybody spot anything stick it on the thread

Comment

• Sweet home Chicago looks worth an ew mention in the Chelters 3.0, 14's into 10's, C Bowe with Adrian Heskin on board, right at the foot of the handicap.

Comment

• Already been backed a bit from 4s into general 5-2.
          Swansdown 5-30 Wolverhampton tomorrow.

Given the race being a handicap and it's Cumani's last ever runner, you've got to imagine they think it has a chance.
          Beautifilly bred and stepping up in trip on handicap debut off mark of 63. O Murphy booked to ride
          May well go off odds on.

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
            Already been backed a bit from 4s into general 5-2.

Given the race being a handicap and it's Cumani's last ever runner, you've got to imagine they think it has a chance.
            Beautifilly bred and stepping up in trip on handicap debut off mark of 63. O Murphy booked to ride
            May well go off odds on.
            I'll have that as leg 1 of a treble with Might Bite and Laurina because I can't resist these kinds of plots but wouldn't back something 5/2 on a Thursday at Wolverhampton in November for anyuthing other than romance

Comment

• Originally posted by MrMcGoldrick View Post
              Sweet home Chicago looks worth an ew mention in the Chelters 3.0, 14's into 10's, C Bowe with Adrian Heskin on board, right at the foot of the handicap.
              I backed that one too MrM., just saw Lemon T today at M.rasen 12-1 into 4-1. ,
              and valseur lido 10-1 into 5-2. at Thurles 1-05.

Comment

• Valseur Lido was 5/2 last night.

Comment

Already been backed a bit from 4s into general 5-2.

May well go off odds on.
                  Had read about this horse in an article about it being his last runner and how it seemed a plot, then this post convinced me to put 2U down

What a horrific ride, finished like an absolute steam train

Comment

• Laurina not going to Ascot due to the ground

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
                      Had read about this horse in an article about it being his last runner and how it seemed a plot, then this post convinced me to put 2U down

What a horrific ride, finished like an absolute steam train
                      not his best ride for sure

Comment

• Not a daily mover as such, but W Greatrex comments on Sporting Life.... and been backed heavily today across the board

It’s quite frustrating she hasn’t won over fences yet but she’s probably run in some of the best novices you can and there’s no disgrace in the fast she hasn’t got her head in front. The Waley-Cohens are a very sporting family and she’s run in some punchy races and acquitted herself well. She’ll go to the Becher Chase at Aintree next.

I know the handicapper would have liked to put her up seven pounds for the Cheltenham run and at the beginning of the season we nominated the Randox Health Grand National as her big target. We need her rating to move up to get into that but having run well in a Topham last year and on the back of this effort, I think she’d run very well in a Becher.

She’s a fabulous jumper who might just lack a gear but three miles over those big fences should really suit her and if we managed to win that would put her on the verge of getting into the National itself.

Mean the 14-1 available with B365 looks value.
                        Looked through the likely runners and she will likely start close to favourite.
                        Right Jockey
                        Great jumper
                        good weight
                        unpenalised (I think) for smashing front running ride at cheltenham at weekend.
                        Last edited by Quevega; 22 November 2018, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Not a daily mover as such, but W Greatrex comments on Sporting Life.... and been backed heavily today across the board

It’s quite frustrating she hasn’t won over fences yet but she’s probably run in some of the best novices you can and there’s no disgrace in the fast she hasn’t got her head in front. The Waley-Cohens are a very sporting family and she’s run in some punchy races and acquitted herself well. She’ll go to the Becher Chase at Aintree next.

I know the handicapper would have liked to put her up seven pounds for the Cheltenham run and at the beginning of the season we nominated the Randox Health Grand National as her big target. We need her rating to move up to get into that but having run well in a Topham last year and on the back of this effort, I think she’d run very well in a Becher.

She’s a fabulous jumper who might just lack a gear but three miles over those big fences should really suit her and if we managed to win that would put her on the verge of getting into the National itself.

Mean the 14-1 available with B365 looks value.
                          Looked through the likely runners and she will likely start close to favourite.
                          Right Jockey
                          Great jumper
                          good weight
                          unpenalised (I think) for smashing front running ride at cheltenham at weekend.
                          Handicapper said he would have put her up to 139.

Comment

• I like the early money for Cyrname at Ascot tomoz in the 3.15, great combo of Nichols/Sean Bowen, 7's into 5's.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrMcGoldrick View Post
                              I like the early money for Cyrname at Ascot tomoz in the 3.15, great combo of Nichols/Sean Bowen, 7's into 5's.
                              Had my eye on San Benedeto MrM, But gone with Modus now !!!!!, Nicholls conundrum .

Comment

• Well Cyrname ran a shocker, appeared short of pace, and stamina towards the finish, so where they go with him will be interesting, doesn't look to be one to follow though.
                                Zayfire Aramis is an interesting one today in the 3.10 at Uttoxeter, was 10's last night, around half that now, not a huge fan of T Scudamore but the combo with M Scudamore do have winners, and this one's been well supported.
                                Last edited by MrMcGoldrick; 27 November 2018, 04:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X