Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Daily movers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elwazir was very impressive lto but you have to respect the support for Zaaki, it looks a match but Burrows horse is drifting badly, doesn't mean it won't win but you have to note the strength in the market.

Comment

• 5 mins to the race and Elwazir has hit 3/1, that looks huge, so a small saver seems warrantied.

Comment

• Good ride from Kingscote, poor ride from the rest, seen this a lot recently where these so called professionals are asleep at the wheel and let one get away.

Comment

• Not sure how much money relative to other days but Berkshire Blue went from 11/1 to 9/2 and got the job done... passed me by

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
            Not sure how much money relative to other days but Berkshire Blue went from 11/1 to 9/2 and got the job done... passed me by
            I saw that Kev, must have been significant dosh to move the market that quickly in an Ascot race, even on Shergar cup day

Comment

• Madkhal in the 2.0 at Leicester tomorrow has come in for good support from 9/2 into 5/2. Saeed bin Suroor with Jim Crowley jocked up. What's the deal here, Crowley seems to be turning up at meetings where somebody else rides the Hamdam horses, has there been a falling out, haven't heard anything, anyway this is worth looking at.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrMcGoldrick View Post
                Madkhal in the 2.0 at Leicester tomorrow has come in for good support from 9/2 into 5/2. Saeed bin Suroor with Jim Crowley jocked up. What's the deal here, Crowley seems to be turning up at meetings where somebody else rides the Hamdam horses, has there been a falling out, haven't heard anything, anyway this is worth looking at.
                I've noticed some drift for Madkhal as support has come for Massam, the Johnston/Fanning runner, the very early money was for the Godolphin newcomer, but could be worth just keeping an eye on the market.

Comment

• I've stuck with Madkhal because of the early money, Godolphin usually know what they have. I would be a little worried about it being unraced therefore being green first time on a racecourse, but they are good at getting them ready. The more I look at this race though the hotter it seems, I think there could be a couple of good ones in this that will be worth following going forward.

Comment

• Slow away, then travelled well into the race but just seemed to run out of gas, maybe needs a shorter trip, winner looked impressive though. There was a period when it was possible to make money by backing Hannon 2 year olds blind, I think that approach may have worked this season too.

Comment

• Military hill is a big mover, 9's into 4's in the first at Ballinrobe, for those who like an evening flutter, looks pretty competitive though, so not one for the pension fund

Comment

• Honourbound has come in for good early support tomorrow at Ffos Las in the 3.45, Marcus Tregonning with Hayley Turner on board, 8's into 4's.

Comment

• A Mark Johnston newcomer has been well backed in the 6.05 at Notts, SDS booked, was 6/1 last night, around 7/2 now, trainer is on a push towards record winners and Silvestre is just the man to help him do it.
                          2 things to note in the race, a warm fav from the Fahey yard and a previous winner, this combo are on fire, and a Richard Hannon 2 year old, which I'm always worried about if I back against it, the money for Cape Islay seems significant though
                          Last edited by MrMcGoldrick; 14 August 2018, 07:46 AM.

Comment

• Hope some of you were on Honourbound today, did it well I thought, similar situation tomorrow, same trainer and jockey combo, Champs de Reves, 7/1 into 7/2, after today must be worth a look, Sals 4.10.

Comment

• Took Cape Islay a bit too long to get the hang of things but looks like one to keep an eye on

Comment

• Ding dong the jumping's back.
                                Peter and Sean Bowen have one in the first at Worcester tomorrow, backed from 8's into 9/2, Hillary view.

Comment

Working...
                                X