Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354

Thread: Daily movers

Another being backed tomorrow for Qatar racing, True hero in the opener at Newbury, same team as Hidden message today and similar move in the betting down to 7/4, Haggas/Murphy are absolutely flying, looks certain to be thereabouts

Thanks I’ll back this 1 as a single today

Quote Originally Posted by mossy090814 View Post
    Thanks I’ll back this 1 as a single today
    Take a good look at the race first mossy, I'm just highlighting movers don't forget, with a little of my own spin, there are some decent looking horses with good pedigrees. The Balding horse was a half million guineas purchase as a yearling, and there is a Hannon entry, the 2 year olds from that stable always command respect, and they have a good record in this race. I like the look of the one I've highlighted but make sure you do your own check, or at least don't go daft.

Mossy,,,, yer a jinx

Quote Originally Posted by MrMcGoldrick View Post
    Take a good look at the race first mossy, I'm just highlighting movers don't forget, with a little of my own spin, there are some decent looking horses with good pedigrees. The Balding horse was a half million guineas purchase as a yearling, and there is a Hannon entry, the 2 year olds from that stable always command respect, and they have a good record in this race. I like the look of the one I've highlighted but make sure you do your own check, or at least don't go daft.
    Only put a small amount on