Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Daily movers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another one placed with Iniesta, well beaten to be fair, but went off at 5's, so small profit if backed ew. See what the Stack horse can do later, seems plenty confidence behind Wasington DC though, Ryan Moore has 3 rides at Navan and the first has just won easily

Comment

• The money continued for Son of rest but he was a no show, 2 20/1 shots filling the first 2 places, the Stack horse eventually going off 9/4, somebody did their dosh on that one.
      I notice tomorrow Top ten is currently the JP horse for money, out of lots of entries, in the 4.40

Comment

• Magical Sight at Yarmouth been very well supported, no price now but looks like they expect a big run, loads of movement at the flat meetings tomorrow though, so difficult to single anything out, other than this one that started as soon as the prices were put up

Comment

• Magical Sight drifted badly approaching the race, ran terribly, never put into the race by James Doyle, interestingly the two that fought out the finish were both subject to late money and pulled well clear of the others, the winner looks good

Comment

• Here's a mover tomorrow, Perth, 5.0 Tedham for Jonjo/Nick Schofield, opened 16/1, now 5/2, obviously priced up incorrectly initially but still major movement in a short space of time. Also one earlier on the card, Posh Totty in the 2.10, Brony Frost jocked up so certainly won't be lacking help from the saddle.
            Last edited by MrMcGoldrick; 25 April 2018, 07:19 PM.

Comment

• There's also good money for Royal Mandate in the last at Perth, 12's into 13/2 for Rebecca Menzies/Connor O'Farrell, must admit I like the look of Lord Napier in this.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrMcGoldrick View Post
                Here's a mover tomorrow, Perth, 5.0 Tedham for Jonjo/Nick Schofield, opened 16/1, now 5/2, obviously priced up incorrectly initially but still major movement in a short space of time. Also one earlier on the card, Posh Totty in the 2.10, Brony Frost jocked up so certainly won't be lacking help from the saddle.
                Posh Totty - got 9/4 last night thank you MrM, did Tedham also at 5/2 but nothing else so fingers crossed

Comment

• Originally posted by Gamm76 View Post
                  Posh Totty - got 9/4 last night thank you MrM, did Tedham also at 5/2 but nothing else so fingers crossed
                  Nice to see you win Gamm.
                  Last edited by MrMcGoldrick; 26 April 2018, 02:45 PM.

Comment

• Posh totty and Tedham at Warwick, not Perth, my bad, sorry

Comment

• Shady operator, Pu 7.10 tomoz, early money, Joseph O'Brien/J P McManus 15/2>9/2, only thing of note at the mo, just about ew worthy at the price only downside is Geraghty on board, finding winners hard to come by.

Comment

• Unbelievable, nutted right on the line, smegging Katie Walsh

Comment

• Augustin in the 5.0 at Punchy has seen some decent money 8's into 9/2, looks like an ew bet to nothing to me, but I am the king of the runner up.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrMcGoldrick View Post
                            Augustin in the 5.0 at Punchy has seen some decent money 8's into 9/2, looks like an ew bet to nothing to me, but I am the king of the runner up.
                            Well that was awful, Townend never put him into the race, then pulled him up

Comment

• Richard Hannon has one on the first at Salisbury tomorrow, Ginger nut 5's into 3's, has a great record with his 2 year olds.
                              An interesting one in the 4.15 is Summer name, Rebecca Curtis, performing recent jumps heroics but here's one on the flat, 20/1 into 8's, young master Carson jocked up.
                              One more at Wetherby in the 3.15 for Kevin Ryan, Elnadim star, has see some early support, worth keeping an eye on the market, currently around 9/4.

Comment

• The Ryan horse has drifted back out to 3/1, so the gamble petered out, may be worth keeping an eye on the market.
                                No further money for Summer name either, now around 9/1, from 8's last night, again one to watch

Comment

Working...
                                X