Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Daily movers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple of decent winners today for a change, 13/2 and 4/1 sp's. I thought SDS gave Hazarfan a poor ride, out quickly then he allowed it to drop back through tge field and when he started pushing it was too late, one to watch next time maybe, prob better on turf and more of a galloping track

Comment

• Looks like a fair few gambles going on tonight, just decided to highlight a couple at York that I find interesting.
      First one Rathbone in the 5.05 for Kevin Ryan, in to 100/30 from an earlier 7/1, also a move in this race for the Fahey horse.
      Second one is from Roger Varian/ Atzeni, in the lucky last, Zeelander, opened 11/2 now 5/2.

Comment

• The two for today failed to do the biz, but Zain city ran into 3rd, so money back for ew backers.
        I hadn't realised that Extrasolar from yesterday was disqualified and placed second, still paid out though as first past the post, excellent concession that.

Comment

• Punchestown tomorrow -7:45 Harry’s Gift was 66/1 at most (Can still get it on Sky) and 8:45 Ballinlina Boy was 40/1 both moved significantly - that time of year for the Irish (i’m Not putting money down)
          Last edited by Gamm76; 15 May 2018, 08:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrMcGoldrick View Post
            Looks like a fair few gambles going on tonight, just decided to highlight a couple at York that I find interesting.
            First one Rathbone in the 5.05 for Kevin Ryan, in to 100/30 from an earlier 7/1, also a move in this race for the Fahey horse.
            Second one is from Roger Varian/ Atzeni, in the lucky last, Zeelander, opened 11/2 now 5/2.
            Looks like both Kevin Ryan in the last 2 have seen some money but Zeelander definitely having the market share

Comment

• Emilyogue in the 7:05 Perth - 25's last night but now down to 7's
              Last edited by Gamm76; 16 May 2018, 11:22 AM.

Comment

• Been tipped white desert in the 6.55 at Newmarket not great odds but expected to have a good run this evening

Comment

• Originally posted by thistlecracker View Post
                  Been tipped white desert in the 6.55 at Newmarket not great odds but expected to have a good run this evening
                  Been hard to train I heard thistlecracker, talented for sure but had plenty of issues...

Comment

• Yousini looks very interesting tomorrow in the 5.55 at Hamilton, 15/2 into 3/1 for Kevin Ryan/Tom Eaves

Comment

• 2.50 at Bangor tomorrow, Percy street has seen good money, now 7/2 for Hendo/ James Bowen

Comment

• Mr M - have you picked up on Almufti Newb 4.15.
                        Was some 8/1 around apparently now a solid 100/30 shot...

Comment

• Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
                          Mr M - have you picked up on Almufti Newb 4.15.
                          I hadn't isty, if you see 'em post 'em, I see too many after they win, or place at good prices, very frustrating

Comment

• Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
                            Mr M - have you picked up on Almufti Newb 4.15.
                            I've backed Dave Dexter in that race, some move on Almufti - notably weak for The Irish Rover who was incredibly strong in the betting last time when he blew his chance at the start...

Interesting to see how it pans out

Comment

• Gurkha friend has been supported into 5/1 tomoz in Ripon's 3.30 for Karen McLintock with SDS jocked up

Comment

• Gurkha friend out to 9/1 now, but that hasn't necessarily proved to be a bad thing, if the early money was correct it's now a nice ew price, we shall see.
                                Yesterday saw the money returned on Percy street if backed ew, with a nice 3/1 winner on Friday, so fingers crossed for today, SDS seems back on form too

Comment

Working...
                                X