Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Daily movers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mossy090814 View Post
    I fancy awesome Allen in the 6.45 ew the jockey has traveled from Yarmouth to Chelmsford
    Looks interesting mossy, I notice Bahamian heights has been well backed for Jane Chapple-Hyam, stable in great form so rates a danger

Comment

• Originally posted by MrMcGoldrick View Post
      Looks interesting mossy, I notice Bahamian heights has been well backed for Jane Chapple-Hyam, stable in great form so rates a danger
      That’s why I’ve gone EW but I’ve been backing awesome Alan for a long time. Due a win

Comment

That’s why I’ve gone EW but I’ve been backing awesome Alan for a long time. Due a win
        We've all had them, horses we follow off a cliff, it can certainly sometimes pay to stick with them

Comment

• I’m done

Comment

I’m done
            Just keep an eye on it mossy, coming down the handicap, figures have as 0 from 17 on aw, prob better to wait for a turf run once rated a few pounds lower.

Comment

• Another being backed tomorrow for Qatar racing, True hero in the opener at Newbury, same team as Hidden message today and similar move in the betting down to 7/4, Haggas/Murphy are absolutely flying, looks certain to be thereabouts

Comment

• Thanks I’ll back this 1 as a single today

Comment

Thanks I’ll back this 1 as a single today
                  Take a good look at the race first mossy, I'm just highlighting movers don't forget, with a little of my own spin, there are some decent looking horses with good pedigrees. The Balding horse was a half million guineas purchase as a yearling, and there is a Hannon entry, the 2 year olds from that stable always command respect, and they have a good record in this race. I like the look of the one I've highlighted but make sure you do your own check, or at least don't go daft.

Comment

• Mossy,,,, yer a jinx

Comment

• Originally posted by MrMcGoldrick View Post
                      Take a good look at the race first mossy, I'm just highlighting movers don't forget, with a little of my own spin, there are some decent looking horses with good pedigrees. The Balding horse was a half million guineas purchase as a yearling, and there is a Hannon entry, the 2 year olds from that stable always command respect, and they have a good record in this race. I like the look of the one I've highlighted but make sure you do your own check, or at least don't go daft.
                      Only put a small amount on

Comment

• Harry George in the 8.0 at Newcastle has been very well supported, 10's into 3's for Rae Guest and Franny Norton

Comment

• In the 2.50 at Leicester Faro angel for Luca Cumani/Jamie Spencer appears to be well fancied, 11/4 into 11/10, so not much of a price but a big run looks on the cards

Comment

• Double would have worked nicely today mossy, 11/10 dead heat and a 9/2 winner, not bad at all. The Faro angel race was weird, I thought the verdict went to the Hills horse, then I checked later and it was a dead heat, nice surprise, then Harry George drifted out to 6's a couple of minutes before the off but quickly back in to 9/2 sp. Both horses went a fair bit bigger in running again, definitely an angle to be exploited there

Comment

• excellent work...

Comment

• Originally posted by horribleives67 View Post
                                excellent work...
                                Thanks buddy, hope you made a bit.
                                Keswick in the 4,20 at Lingers has come in for some good support, looks a reasonable ew punt for Mrs Main and the excellent David Egan, 16's into 8's, with an enhanced place available at 365 for half a point drop.

Comment

Working...
                                X