Page 44 of 47 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily movers

Quote Originally Posted by MrMcGoldrick View Post
    True isty, I don't play ew all the time, I do use the option fairly regularly when something appeals as a decent shout against what I consider a weak favourite. I also play the extra places quite often in big fields, but there are plenty of times when I just back to win. With this thread though a lot of the movers start out at pretty high prices so I tend to assume that the early money is going for an ew steal, so if I can catch them at a decent price I suggest they are still an ew shout.
    Worth playing ew on the fair Mr M as they apply a R4 but do not reduce the number of places, obviously liquidity is always an issue....

Arabian King is an interesting newcomer for David Elsworth, with SDS jocked up in the 6.35 at Newmarket tonight. Has been backed from 16's into 9's and is the 4th foal from the same pairing, the other 3 have all won for connections, looks worth a small ew interest to me, so have done that.

Damn that was bad, wasn't going to bother today and got sucked in.

Not much of a price but Zaaki for Michael Stoute looks solid today in the Haydock 3.05. Been backed in from 11/4 last night, beaten by Communique last time out but 12lbs better off with that one now, the Burrows horse.looks like the danger but interesting to see the drift for it as Zaaki has been supported into 15/8.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMcGoldrick View Post
    Not much of a price but Zaaki for Michael Stoute looks solid today in the Haydock 3.05. Been backed in from 11/4 last night, beaten by Communique last time out but 12lbs better off with that one now, the Burrows horse.looks like the danger but interesting to see the drift for it as Zaaki has been supported into 15/8.
    I did fancy the Owen Burrows horse today, and the move on Zaaki has made me wary of him so I'll probably leave the race now.

Elwazir was very impressive lto but you have to respect the support for Zaaki, it looks a match but Burrows horse is drifting badly, doesn't mean it won't win but you have to note the strength in the market.

5 mins to the race and Elwazir has hit 3/1, that looks huge, so a small saver seems warrantied.

Good ride from Kingscote, poor ride from the rest, seen this a lot recently where these so called professionals are asleep at the wheel and let one get away.

Not sure how much money relative to other days but Berkshire Blue went from 11/1 to 9/2 and got the job done... passed me by

Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    Not sure how much money relative to other days but Berkshire Blue went from 11/1 to 9/2 and got the job done... passed me by
    I saw that Kev, must have been significant dosh to move the market that quickly in an Ascot race, even on Shergar cup day