Page 84 of 84 FirstFirst ... 3474828384

Thread: Daily movers

Top Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane fly View Post
    From 4m chase to a 2m Hurdle?

I know he beat Altior in a bumper but that’s some plot if it comes off!
    Lazy punting on my behalf and gutted to have bet what I did. The tip came from one of the owners and I didn’t check the distance and type of race before committing money, he had a shocker too!! Apologies to any one who
    bet it

Quote Originally Posted by The King Pimm View Post
    Lazy punting on my behalf and gutted to have bet what I did. The tip came from one of the owners and I didn’t check the distance and type of race before committing money, he had a shocker too!! Apologies to any one who
    bet it
    You can only pass on info KP, it's an individual choice to follow or otherwise.
    This thread hasn't been great of late, but let's not stop a little thing like crap form prevent us from trying, onto the Sat Canadian.

Asc 3.25, Bella Regazza, 7/2
    Lf 4.15, Lamloom, 3/1.
    Ha 2.00, No Hasslehoff, 5/1.
    Ha 4.20, Happy power, 2/1.
    Notts 4.05, Cornborough, 2/1.

Decent prices, will be a nice pick up when they all win, fingers crossed, good luck folks.

Top Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMcGoldrick View Post
    You can only pass on info KP, it's an individual choice to follow or otherwise.
    This thread hasn't been great of late, but let's not stop a little thing like crap form prevent us from trying, onto the Sat Canadian.

Asc 3.25, Bella Regazza, 7/2
    Lf 4.15, Lamloom, 3/1.
    Ha 2.00, No Hasslehoff, 5/1.
    Ha 4.20, Happy power, 2/1.
    Notts 4.05, Cornborough, 2/1.

Decent prices, will be a nice pick up when they all win, fingers crossed, good luck folks.
    I’ve backed No Hassle Hoff and Bella Regazza too. I’m intrigued by the return of Whisper, it’s been nibbled at too

SDS has turned up at Lingers for the 1.55 ride on King Power, originally had Probert booked, been backed too