Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

115pffff2p42f5fpp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 115pffff2p42f5fpp

115PFFFF2P42F5FPP

Mullins chasers at the festival.

I thought you'd broke your keyboard OV

Comment

Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
      I thought you'd broke your keyboard OV
      I nearly asked you to delete the thread as spam FM....

Comment

Douvan not schooled over fences etc

Comment

Originally posted by Old Vic View Post
          Douvan not schooled over fences etc

https://t.co/ilGSyIbr4f
          I'm so interested in this approach every time it comes up!

The contrast is vast.

I'd love to know Gordon's approach/thoughts on it

Comment

The debate on Footpad vs Altior has started already since the Festival. The recent renewals of the Ryanair with Vautour and Un de Sceaux have meant his record in Open Company Chases is less questionable but it's worth pointing out and the fact he has still never won the Champion Chase (for all Douvan would have won injury free in 2017) (or Gold Cup). An almighty task to break that record whilst the best horse in training is in there...

Comment

Originally posted by jono View Post
              The debate on Footpad vs Altior has started already since the Festival. The recent renewals of the Ryanair with Vautour and Un de Sceaux have meant his record in Open Company Chases is less questionable but it's worth pointing out and the fact he has still never won the Champion Chase (for all Douvan would have won injury free in 2017) (or Gold Cup). An almighty task to break that record whilst the best horse in training is in there...
              It certainly does play on my mind however I don't ever stop myself backing a Mullins chaser because Mullins trains it. I know it is all about winners but he actually has a good place record in the Gold Cup doesn't he.

I'd still want Nicholls training a Gold Cup horse personally!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Vic View Post
                115PFFFF2P42F5FPP

Mullins chasers at the festival.
                Out of curiosity, what’s your thinking in posting those stats Chief ?
                Is it to highlight the number of incompletions ?

Comment

Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
                  Out of curiosity, what’s your thinking in posting those stats Chief ?
                  Is it to highlight the number of incompletions ?
                  They were shamefully lifted from Tony Keenan on that link - always thought Mullins chasers were an erratic bunch

Comment

5 out of 7 who completed got in the winner's enclosure.

Comment

I’d love to see Footpad be campaigned as the brilliant 2 miler that he is......but Willie will try his damnedest to step him up in trip won’t he

Comment

Originally posted by FaugheenTheMachine View Post
                        I’d love to see Footpad be campaigned as the brilliant 2 miler that he is......but Willie will try his damnedest to step him up in trip won’t he
                        He'd win the Ryanair with his mouth open

Comment

Originally posted by FaugheenTheMachine View Post
                          All depends how the races lie at the time. He dosent want the gold cup next season. Could be the plan all they want but he won't end up there. Could go either of the other 2.
                          https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                          Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Ricci has already said plan is Douvan King George. I would read that as Douvan Gold Cup, Min Ryanair, Footpad QMCC.

Comment

Can’t see any reason to step Min up in trip personally

Comment

Working...
                              X