Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

2018 Race Replays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 Race Replays

Missed out on the latest racing action, or just want to relive the moment? Find all our Horse Racing Replays from across our 15 Racecourses here.

Bank Holiday weekend coming up.....

Will be re-watching every race and start my analysis

Looking forward to it.... the dust has settled and i'm already bored about hearing about Winx not coming over, draw bias and cricket!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
      Bank Holiday weekend coming up.....

Will be re-watching every race and start my analysis

Looking forward to it.... the dust has settled and i'm already bored about hearing about Winx not coming over, draw bias and cricket!
      Couldnt agree more Kev, I hate the flat, Roll on October I say. Well I guess we still got aintree and punch to come.

Comment

Originally posted by Geordieboy83 View Post
        Couldnt agree more Kev, I hate the flat, Roll on October I say. Well I guess we still got aintree and punch to come.
        Something wrong when there are more 150000 pound (or higher) races at Lingfield on Friday afternoon then there were in the 28 races at Cheltenham.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayoffreedom View Post
          Something wrong when there are more 150000 pound (or higher) races at Lingfield on Friday afternoon then there were in the 28 races at Cheltenham.
          Did not know this wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayoffreedom View Post
            That can't be true?!

Comment

That can't be true?!
              Always the case.
              Watch the flat cards during the Summer, there are class 2 handicaps every week with prize money greater than a Supreme or an Arkle, sad but racing is about breeding and NH horses clearly can't help there...

Comment

Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
                Always the case.
                Watch the flat cards during the Summer, there are class 2 handicaps every week with prize money greater than a Supreme or an Arkle, sad but racing is about breeding and NH horses clearly can't help there...
                It is strange that NH is so popular in terms of actual money isn't it.
                You hardly ever come across somebody that prefers the flat.

Comment

It is strange that NH is so popular in terms of actual money isn't it.
                  You hardly ever come across somebody that prefers the flat.
                  I much prefer NH Kev, always have, but the reality is without the flat horses we don't get NH horses.

NH fans have passion, you see the little man win a big handicap and they party for days, you see the Arabs win another classic and they barely raise a smile.
                  NH fans care, they drive miles and stand out in 40mph winds, horizontal rain and sub-zero temperatures

Comment

Flat fanatic myself, as you can probably tell by the name.

Watching the best bred horses running fast, in competitive, internationally renowned, historical races is what gets me excited. I'll take that over watching a 2/7 Nicholls horse winning a four runner slog in the mud around Chepstow any day of the week.

Kidding, kidding, I love the jumps really, but Flat racing is the pinnacle.

Comment

Originally posted by Montjeu View Post
                      Flat fanatic myself, as you can probably tell by the name.

Watching the best bred horses running fast, in competitive, internationally renowned, historical races is what gets me excited. I'll take that over watching a 2/7 Nicholls horse winning a four runner slog in the mud around Chepstow any day of the week.

Kidding, kidding, I love the jumps really, but Flat racing is the pinnacle.
                      I can certainly get excited during the flat season. I certainly don't think they're two completely different sports and I think if you like one, you should like the other.... but do prefer the NH side.

I'd rather watch a Nicholls 2/7 shot jumping a fence than a group of unraced 2yo's wandering over the track with no form to go on just market vibes... but you have to take the rough with the smooth for both!

Comment

Working...
                      X