Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Stayers Hurdle 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like samcro decision has been made. To not run.
    https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
    Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Power says Supasundae likely to run CH here http://betting.boylesports.com/horse...hampion-hurdle

They're considering using cheekpieces.

Comment

• Originally posted by boopa View Post
        Power says Supasundae likely to run CH here http://betting.boylesports.com/horse...hampion-hurdle

Robbie also napped Walk to freedom for coral cup in a preview evening.
        I remember him last year not knowing/confusing which race his rides might be running in.
        We need to remind ourselves that sometimes the people on these preview evenings know less than we do, in some respects.

Comment

• Paisley Park backers must be loving the last week. No Penhill. No Supasundae. No Samcro. Others at the top of the market like Apples Jade and Benie Des Dieux going elsewhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
            I remember him last year not knowing/confusing which race his rides might be running in.
            We need to remind ourselves that sometimes the people on these preview evenings know less than we do, in some respects.
            You can see the markets reacting to these preview evenings. Dangerous game.

Comment

• Originally posted by boopa View Post
              Power says Supasundae likely to run CH here http://betting.boylesports.com/horse...hampion-hurdle

That was before penhill was ruled out. He's said since the stayers. All the money has been stayers. He has a huge chance to win the stayers and no chance in the CH. I'll be completely shocked if he goes CH personally.

He also has a ride already in the CH on vision des flos.

Near certainty he goes for the stayers. And I'll happily give anyone 3/1 he goes for the CH if they so wish.

Comment

I thought walk to freedom was - Pertemps .. and Not many left - Coral ??., or has it changed .??.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                  That was before penhill was ruled out. He's said since the stayers. All the money has been stayers. He has a huge chance to win the stayers and no chance in the CH. I'll be completely shocked if he goes CH personally.

He also has a ride already in the CH on vision des flos.

Near certainty he goes for the stayers. And I'll happily give anyone 3/1 he goes for the CH if they so wish.
                  Don't think you need to convince anyone.
                  They should run in stayers, as it stands right now.
                  still time for more defectors either race.

Comment

Don't think you need to convince anyone.
                    They should run in stayers, as it stands right now.
                    still time for more defectors either race.
                    Samcro is 1 if anyone thought he was going to run anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigChaang View Post
                      I thought walk to freedom was - Pertemps .. and Not many left - Coral ??., or has it changed .??.
                      that's the latest i heard, but in early preview he mentioned coral for WTF.
                      I genuinely think they say the wrong race by mistake sometimes, and compere's don't question them on it.

Like Cilaos Emery and Patrick.
                      Willie had said live on tv, take it out of the betting.
                      So when patrick said tenterhooks comment.
                      I'd have gone straight back at him for clarity, but the compere just moved on ?

Comment

• Yeah , and sure they do it to cloud the picture too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eggs View Post
                          ....Eddie O’Leary selecting Petit Mouchoir for this. Very left field, 75-1 price boost with Hills.
                          Have had a bit of this.

Comment

• Yeah it's a big price.

I have a bit at 78.0 from aaages ago that doesn't look anywhere near as shrewed compared to 75/1 ew haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                              Yeah it's a big price.

I have a bit at 78.0 from aaages ago that doesn't look anywhere near as shrewed compared to 75/1 ew haha
                              Eddie O Leary was bigging him up at that preview in Athlone too.

Also from ATR website stable tour of Henry's:

I thought he ran well enough in the Irish Champion Hurdle last time, though I had hoped he would run a little bit better. Apple’s Jade was brilliant on the day and made a lot of good horses look ordinary. We have him entered in both the Champion Hurdle and the Stayers’ Hurdle. The obvious option would be to go for the Champion Hurdle given he has run well in the race before, but I’m thinking he might have a better winning chance in the Stayers’ Hurdle. I’m sure he’ll stay further, I’m just not sure how much further. He has never been a fast horse at home. We might just take a punt and run him in it if the O’Leary’s are happy to try it.

Comment

• Added Top Notch 380 win 102 place

Comment

Working...
                                X