Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Stayers Hurdle 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
    each way extra
    Never even noticed that. Thanks quevega

Comment

• Money has really come for Bapaume

Comment

• Please send AJ here. Really love to see her win this

Comment

• Don't think that told us anything at all about Cracking Smart... apart from Gordon has left a lot to work on

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Bucks View Post
            Please send AJ here. Really love to see her win this
            She'd surely win any race over hurdles in current form?

Comment

• Originally posted by Middle_Of_March View Post
              He’s my biggest bet antepost any race at 14s.

Also got stuck into the 33s for the Stayers
              I wanted to see CS do more than that even though we all knew it was going to be a pipe opener.

Comment

• Very disappointed with CS, didn't expect fireworks but expected him to be in the first 3 or 4. Best thing about the race was seeing Faugheen get up, I feared the worst there as he slid on his head for about half a furlong, not nice at all.

Comment

• So happy to see Ruby leading Faugheen back - feared the worst

Comment

• delighted The Machine up and hopefully none the worse. Firmly believe he was coming to give Jade a race as well , roll on cheltehham Faugheen.

Comment

• Ground against CS today, first time in open company and first run back.

Surprised they didn't go chasing.

Gutted Faugheen fell.

Comment

• I've cashed out at 33/1 Cracking Smart and backed again at 40/1 for the same stake as the cashout was.

Wins slightly more now, place is a tiny bit less. (Slightly is bigger than Tiny in my scale)

Was very hard to take any positive from his run but can't have been a true running so hopefully looks good next time out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                          I've cashed out at 33/1 Cracking Smart and backed again at 40/1 for the same stake as the cashout was.

Wins slightly more now, place is a tiny bit less. (Slightly is bigger than Tiny in my scale)

Was very hard to take any positive from his run but can't have been a true running so hopefully looks good next time out.
                          I cashed out

Comment

• I’ve done the same Kev, i win 30pence more and now have NRNB

No brained really (although I did debate sacrificing winnings and going e/w)

Comment

• I may end up cashing out, as I have him 'any race' and that'd be enough - unless he really does look a player after next time out.

Will leave it for now though, no rush

Comment

• Took 9.72 / 1 ew supasundae any race. Obviously hoping he ends up here.
                                https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                                Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Working...
                                X