Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Stayers Hurdle 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
    A couple of weeks ago.
    He said he'll go straight there. Should he stay sound.
    23 Jan

: "Kilbricken Storm is going to go back down the Stayers' Hurdle route. He was not quite right after his last run over fences.

"He will have one more run, then go for the Stayers' Hurdle."

AB form is working out alright. Big player if he's fit.

Comment

• No not at all, but if i can get 7/2 on the day I will lump on.

Most improved horse in training this year for me.

OOps forget to quote Kevloaf. Sorry guys.
      Last edited by Thomas Shelby; 17 February 2019, 06:36 PM.

Comment

• 7/2 on who?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
          Value at his current price to do so?
          No, not at all but if I can get 7/2 on the day I will lump on.

PP is the most improved horse in training this year for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thomas Shelby View Post
            No, not at all but if I can get 7/2 on the day I will lump on.

PP is the most improved horse in training this year for me.
            He will need to take another big step forward to beat Penhill who won't have to improve at beat any of the staying hurdles we have over here. Division is rubbish

Comment

• Stayers or nothing for Samcro at Cheltenham; they’ll decide if he goes after his next few bits of work

Comment

• Originally posted by charlie View Post
                He will need to take another big step forward to beat Penhill who won't have to improve at beat any of the staying hurdles we have over here. Division is rubbish
                Who will Paisley Park? Why another big step forward?

Comment

• I had Cracking Smart lined up for last year's festival but he got injured. Ran like a big baby against Next Destination and I was convinced he would reverse that form. Had a gentle introduction following his long lay off and should be a good stone better than that. If all is well he would be my ew shot

Comment

• Is Faugheen still in this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron View Post
                      I had Cracking Smart lined up for last year's festival but he got injured. Ran like a big baby against Next Destination and I was convinced he would reverse that form. Had a gentle introduction following his long lay off and should be a good stone better than that. If all is well he would be my ew shot
                      I've also backed Cracking Smart for this a while ago. I went pretty cold on him after his re-introduction but now think he could pick up the pieces if they cut each others throats up front. My only concern is if he runs up with the pace like he usually does. Would like him to switch off and stay on and creep into it. Lacks the pace of Penhill though?

Comment

• Cracking Smart wins the Coral Cup. Gurraahhhnn ya good thing

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron View Post
                          I had Cracking Smart lined up for last year's festival but he got injured. Ran like a big baby against Next Destination and I was convinced he would reverse that form. Had a gentle introduction following his long lay off and should be a good stone better than that. If all is well he would be my ew shot
                          I posted this earlier on in this thread
                          CS was then 40/1 for this , now 25/1
                          Here or Coral Cup?

Comment

• Tiger Roll wins this doesn't he for those connections

I had enough on Cracking Smart any race to not need to back him in this race, but the 40/1 was just way too big NRNB (as I thought the 33/1 NRNB was before that).... so I've got an almighty return on him as it stands in this race.

Not planning to have that much on if he does line up mind you.

Comment

• Exactly same position

Comment

• Think he needs a bog wherever he goes.

Comment

Working...
                                X