Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Festival wish?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Festival wish?

Realise it's late in the day, but what is your Cheltenham wish, what u want to see, how many winners would u be happy with. For me, it is samcro strolling to a 10l win, pp beating Monalee in a head to head, coc picking up the four timer and native river kicking arsenal and breaking a 0-66 record. Sure we all have our wishes. Good luck all.

Faugheen to come back and win the Champion Hurdle. Would be special for the sport.

Comment

Ps, and that all horses return to their stables, in fact that is more important than anything for me.

Comment

Can't disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by ziggym View Post
          Realise it's late in the day, but what is your Cheltenham wish, what u want to see, how many winners would u be happy with. For me, it is samcro strolling to a 10l win, pp beating Monalee in a head to head, coc picking up the four timer and native river kicking arsenal and breaking a 0-66 record. Sure we all have our wishes. Good luck all.
          Financially
          Winning the 1st 2 races for me would be the dream With footpad the preference in the 2nd. Starting to get the butterflies now. Getting an early 1 in the bag relieves the tension.

Id also love to see mtoy or faugheen win the champion hurdle. Deffinately heart over head on this One.
          https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
          Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

My friend bet on all 28 races last year. He had no winners and only 1 place (seriously). This year, my wish is that he does even worse.

Comment

All of them to come home safe, horse and jockey.

And 28 winners

Comment

Hopefully, the ground will not ruin the spectacle. It would be a great shame if lots of the races turn into an absolute slog.

The biggest story would almost certainly be a win for Cue Card and I think that is very possible.

Comment

Same as the start of every festival..

To break even

Got a holiday in Florida that needs paying for.... so if I don't get my £12k back, I'll be buying a tent and staying in the garden

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                    Same as the start of every festival..

To break even

Got a holiday in Florida that needs paying for.... so if I don't get my £12k back, I'll be buying a tent and staying in the garden
                    Florida is overrated anyway

Comment

That we witness a star being born

Comment

Jockeys home safe by a distance my number one wish.

Comment

Samcro to win

Comment

My wish is to make enough so I never have to work again.

Comment

Festival wish?

It would stop Ffffing raining..

Comment

Working...
                              X