Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Festival wish?

Festival wish?

Realise it's late in the day, but what is your Cheltenham wish, what u want to see, how many winners would u be happy with. For me, it is samcro strolling to a 10l win, pp beating Monalee in a head to head, coc picking up the four timer and native river kicking arsenal and breaking a 0-66 record. Sure we all have our wishes. Good luck all.

Faugheen to come back and win the Champion Hurdle. Would be special for the sport.

Ps, and that all horses return to their stables, in fact that is more important than anything for me.

Can't disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by ziggym View Post
    Realise it's late in the day, but what is your Cheltenham wish, what u want to see, how many winners would u be happy with. For me, it is samcro strolling to a 10l win, pp beating Monalee in a head to head, coc picking up the four timer and native river kicking arsenal and breaking a 0-66 record. Sure we all have our wishes. Good luck all.
    Financially
    Winning the 1st 2 races for me would be the dream With footpad the preference in the 2nd. Starting to get the butterflies now. Getting an early 1 in the bag relieves the tension.

Id also love to see mtoy or faugheen win the champion hurdle. Deffinately heart over head on this One.

My friend bet on all 28 races last year. He had no winners and only 1 place (seriously). This year, my wish is that he does even worse.

All of them to come home safe, horse and jockey.

And 28 winners

Hopefully, the ground will not ruin the spectacle. It would be a great shame if lots of the races turn into an absolute slog.

The biggest story would almost certainly be a win for Cue Card and I think that is very possible.

Same as the start of every festival..

To break even

Got a holiday in Florida that needs paying for.... so if I don't get my 12k back, I'll be buying a tent and staying in the garden

Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    Same as the start of every festival..

To break even

Got a holiday in Florida that needs paying for.... so if I don't get my 12k back, I'll be buying a tent and staying in the garden
    Florida is overrated anyway